This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steins;Gate 0 [BLJM61303]
(01-11-2016, 07:08 PM)Annie Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 06:27 PM)tambre Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 06:17 PM)Annie Wrote: Ok, I only got home now and I've been testing with some modules but I wasn't able to make any progress.
I'm perfectly aware of the state of the emulator, I didn't mean to play any games yet, I just wanted to test the emulator as it currently is.
I hope this information may help at all with the bug fixing progress.

Log attached (above modules and cellPngDec and cellResc activated)

PS: If I activate the audio related modules, sound stops outputting.

Well that crashes fast. I don't think LLE'ing cellResc would work, as it does downscaling and adjusts the frame buffer image for output on different modules. It would mean that it likely tries to read data, that we don't store the same way as a real PS3. I don't think our emulation of such stuff is LLE compatible.

Currently the game seems to crash almost instantly. You should probably see what module affects that.

Also I like people like you, that don't expect stuff to work, but instead report the progress in detail and do testing. Smile

It doesn't open the game window at all. It's due to cellResc, I've been able to use cellPngDec before.
There are some other modules that I tried testing with that also make the game unable to boot.

If I try to enable certain sys modules it crashes the program itself with this message: http://i.imgur.com/HLicagl.png (I didn't remember which module it was but it was one of the sys ones I believe, I just went on and enabled all modules on my Win7 setup to reproduce the exact same error)

I noticed some outputs about cellLibprof and I can't find it on my modules list. I've seen some people having the v0.1 of that library. Was I supposed to have it?

And thanks! I also appreciate the help you're providing.

@Off-Topic
I also noticed this bug while trying to change my avatar on the forums http://i.imgur.com/495KdWt.png

Some of the modules you tried LLE are likely not compatible with HLE version of other modules. Also I think all modules can't be technically LLE'd - I think we need to patch some filesystem functions, to interface with a modern OS. But Nekoteki, DH or someone can probably correct me on that.

Also does cellResc LLE stop the window from opening? If so, try not to LLE it, since as I mentioned before, it likely isn't compatible with how we do some things.

cellLibprof is a module that exists only on debugging station PS3s (DEX), that were sent out to developers for debugging. The given modules is for debugging different threads, performance, execution times, etc through the ProDG debugger to help developers. And basically no, you shouldn't have it.

About the avatar thing - I really can't do anything. You could try contacting one of the higher up admins of the site, as they might be able to update MyBB software. (Newer MyBB software includes longer password support, and I'd love that)
I found this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZnUfO19GKo
(01-28-2016, 02:30 PM)Cypert Wrote: I found this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZnUfO19GKo

It would be useful, if he posted the log, settings used and other things in this thread.
It would be also nice, if someone would bother to play it through, and make sure the game is completable.
Hi. I tested the game, work for me!

Settings + Small GamePlay

EDIT: I played long, work fine with 60 FPS! this video only for settings + small gameplay!Enjoy!.

EDIT 2: LLE modules used

libavcdec_Library
cellSail_Library
cellSpursJq_Library
cellSre_Library
libvdec_Library

EDIT 3: i removed some LLE,tested, and still work with this LLEs.If you remove libavcdec you not pass screen! if libvdec you get purple error message in log!.
(01-28-2016, 04:58 PM)Vandolf Wrote: Hi. I tested the game, work for me!

Here Logs

EDIT: I played long, work fine with 60 FPS! this video only for settings + small gameplay!Enjoy!.

That doesn't look like the log. Rather the console output.
(01-28-2016, 05:00 PM)tambre Wrote:

Here Logs

Done! you can download now Logs!. Sorry, just newbie here... now i know what is logs!.

Attached Files
.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 144.76 KB / Downloads: 87)
(01-28-2016, 05:32 PM)Vandolf Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 05:00 PM)tambre Wrote:

Here Logs

Done! you can download now Logs!. Sorry, just newbie here... now i know what is logs!.

You should probably also edit your post to include the list of used LLE modules. (Though they're listed in the log, there may be a lot of them, and it's hard to see which ones were used)
(01-28-2016, 04:58 PM)Vandolf Wrote: EDIT 2: LLE modules used

CELLAPOSTSRC_Library
libavcdec_Library
libdivxdec_Library
cellFiber_Library
CELL_L10N_PRX_MODULE_NAME
cellMp4_Library
cellSail_Library
cellSailAvi_Library
cellSpursJq_Library
cellSre_Library
cellSsl_Library
libvdec_Library

Are you sure all of them needed? It seems kinda excessive.

CELLAPOSTSRC_Library
libavcdec_Library
libdivxdec_Library
cellFiber_Library
cellMp4_Library
cellSail_Library
cellSailAvi_Library
cellSpursJq_Library
cellSre_Library
cellSsl_Library
libvdec_Library

Hi,
I tried using your exact identical setting and setup, but I'm getting a black screen right after the intro ends (Where you can see Okabe holding Kurisu). Nothing seems to crash, I can hear the audio, but its stuck with a black screen. Any clue?
http://pastebin.com/06QU9qcC
(01-29-2016, 01:21 AM)gba Wrote:

CELLAPOSTSRC_Library
libavcdec_Library
libdivxdec_Library
cellFiber_Library
cellMp4_Library
cellSail_Library
cellSailAvi_Library
cellSpursJq_Library
cellSre_Library
cellSsl_Library
libvdec_Library

Hi,
I tried using your exact identical setting and setup, but I'm getting a black screen right after the intro ends (Where you can see Okabe holding Kurisu). Nothing seems to crash, I can hear the audio, but its stuck with a black screen. Any clue?
http://pastebin.com/06QU9qcC

Please post the full log. Console output is of no use for determining the problem. (You'll also probably need to compress the log, as it's likely huge)