This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nier Replicant [BLJM60223]
ps3 
HuhSo i followed a suggest LLE library and added them but now its giving me this error, what can i do about this?
I redacted the spam. Upload your RPCS3.log as an downloadable file.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(01-12-2017, 10:31 PM)Annie Wrote: I redacted the spam. Upload your RPCS3.log as an downloadable file.

Here you go, i don't know why its like this tbh

.txt   Log.txt (Size: 68.79 KB / Downloads: 101)
That is not the log file. Zip and upload the actual file named rpcs3.log, it contains much more information.

That said you should read this: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=174352
And this: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=171465

Short version: It is very unlikely that any real game such as Nier will start. And even if Nier starts it will with 100 % certainty run at 1 fps and then crash. This is because rpcs3 is very much not finished.

Also, from the incomplete log output you posted the game can't find any of it's files. Make sure that the file PS3_DISC.SFB is next to the folder PS3_GAME. Move it there if need be.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
[quote='ssshadow' pid='239463' dateline='1484268005']
Okay thank you for the reply, i'll try to follow rpcs3's development until i can play this friggin game

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 295.73 KB / Downloads: 100)
So I just tested it and... nothing. Won't run.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
the Log i zipped? also the disc.sfb was in the required folder, but i can wait until rpcs3 is more completed
I mean that I ran the game myself and can confirm that it is not working. You didn't do anything wrong.
*phew* okay thank you for testing
OK so I kind of got it "working" but the process is very complicated, it among many things requires a custom tool from xentax. I will have to write about it tomorrow. It is nothing one can just figure out. But basically the current roadblock is:
Code:
E {PPU[0x70000026] Thread (VKBD) [0x00fab614]} PPU: 'cellOskDialogSetKeyLayoutOption' aborted
F {PPU[0x70000026] Thread (VKBD) [0x00fab614]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Unimplemented
(in file Emu\Cell\Modules\cellOskDialog.cpp:53)
Can't get past the menu without it.

And it will take some work to stub...

Also I had to make the below hack in vm.cpp but that is the least complicated bit of this stupid process :p
Code:
        if (!size || (size | addr) % 4096)
        {
            //fmt::throw_exception("Invalid arguments (addr=0x%x, size=0x%x)" HERE, addr, size);
        }
And it seems to work just fine...

So note to self: write instructions and attempt to stub/fake data the on screen keyboard...