This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memory stick duo
From few revisions ago, in some games JPCSP require Memory stick duo (Dragoneer Aria and Final Fantasy 1), but with Astonishia story i am able to save game without problem. Some clarification about this? Do i need real memory stick, and is this going to change in the future or is it for good?
(08-16-2010, 10:27 PM)Gundark Wrote: From few revisions ago, in some games JPCSP require Memory stick duo (Dragoneer Aria and Final Fantasy 1), but with Astonishia story i am able to save game without problem. Some clarification about this? Do i need real memory stick, and is this going to change in the future or is it for good?

You don't need the real Memory Stick Duo from your PSP attached to your PC. The memory stick in JPCSP is emulated and the savegames are stored on your HDD (in the ms0 folder).
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Like I said, that is the case with Astonishia story, I am able to save game with no problem. But Dragoneer Aria could not even start (it requires memory stick) and Final Fantasy 1 i can play but can not save. Few revisions ago it was all fine.
I Confirm this error

For example in the Warriors Orochi game also happens can not save now, get a text requires Memory stick duo
[Image: 1388267.png]
From r1744 everything is OK now. Thank you devs.