This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Persona 5 [NPEB02436]
(08-02-2017, 07:52 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 01:49 PM)BrokenFantasy Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 11:25 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Now playable on master without any strange hacked builds. OP updated with recommended settings, *read carefully*.

Moving to playable.
Is it best to just leave SPU delay on the default value? My CPU is AMD FX 6300.

No, it's better to try 1-3.
Ah I see. Is 0 an invalid value?
[Image: cropped-AdventuringThroughGamesHeaderImageresized.png]
Come join the adventure at Adventuring Through Games!
https://adventuringthroughgames.blogspot.co.za/
Will there be any improvements in the near future for Persona 5 now that it's playable?
The game is fully playable atm, but (at least for me) not yet enjoyable, because some FPS drops and stuttering every now and then.
There will be some performance improvements from vertex upload rewrite. (much) later on from SPU LLVM.

These are general improvements, "every" game will be faster.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
This is happening to me lately, I cannot run Persona 5 anymore, it freeze in the intro and give me an error since the last revisions, and if I came back to a previous release, it gave me the same error, I will attach the log file

Error

[Image: 307684759a43955e9b5ee3663c221fbd.png]

Attached Files
.rar   Persona5.rar (Size: 121.05 KB / Downloads: 95)
People in videogames are blind

Dark Devils Translations team
Never mind, I found the solution, it was the save file, it became corrupt after I update my rpcs3.exe file, so I deleted it and use a backup and it worked fine
People in videogames are blind

Dark Devils Translations team
RPCS3 failed to open Persona 5 for me. It said something about OpenGL failed to load some stuff. Is OpenGL no good? Is vulkan renderer just the optimal renderer or is it the must have?
(08-17-2017, 04:49 AM)jasonant Wrote: RPCS3 failed to open Persona 5 for me. It said something about OpenGL failed to load some stuff. Is OpenGL no good? Is vulkan renderer just the optimal renderer or is it the must have?

"It said something about OpenGL failed to load some stuff"

You are probably on antique Intel graphics or something then.

Or attach the log file if you are sure it is supposed to work.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
With the newest vertex rewrite on master and kd-11 custom build, I got the exact same performance like before the vertex update...

I've read the newest blog update and there's no mention of persona 5 at all... is there any explanation why there's no improvement for persona 5?

Thank you
MSI GE62VR i7 6700HQ, GTX 1060, 16 GB DDR4 RAM
(08-18-2017, 12:57 PM)digimaster7 Wrote: With the newest vertex rewrite on master and kd-11 custom build, I got the exact same performance like before the vertex update...

I've read the newest blog update and there's no mention of persona 5 at all... is there any explanation why there's no improvement for persona 5?

Thank you

Depends on settings and CPU, and different areas of the game. It's definitely faster in battles, and more so on slow CPUs.
What kind of computer specs are required to run it reliably on 30fps?

Im thinking of getting a new laptop