This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374
(11-12-2012, 11:47 AM)Destructers Wrote: I use software rendering, everything work great. However, when I enter and exit weapon shop, I can't see or move my character at all. Playing on 32bit version.

Just try with Shader + Color Mask, work great, but same thing happen with weapon shop exit.

I enjoy playing on 32 bit as it seems to run faster for me and it makes the battles crazy; the camera pans in and out and tilts around a lot. But Digi is right, if you want the game to be fully playable it's only available on the 64 bit version. It seems you can play for some time on 32 bit but in some areas on the world map you will disappear (can still move around) and in some villages it's like you fall through the ground and get stuck at certain areas. Entering/exiting shops seems to trigger it as well, you can still access the menu but that's about it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374 - by Scruffybaby! - 11-12-2012, 10:23 PM