This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374
Thanks for the prompt reply. I have just tried a bunch of things with r2410 and it still doesn't seem to be working properly. First, when I turn off software mode, 90% of the time, my Jpcsp crashes (I don't know why but Windows just tells me it has stopped working) and 10% of the time when I do get through to the my save file and load up - everything's fine up to that point (opening sequence, title menu, map can all be seen and heard) BUT when I enter a fight is just suddenly freezes at the beginning and it just won't work afterwards.

Is Radeon an AMD driver? Are my computer specs giving me compatability issues? I can run the game fine (REALLY good speed with GE set to saving to textures). But it's just really buggy...especially when I get into the fights. That's all at the moment that's wrong.

Messages In This Thread
RE: STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374 - by pikablu - 11-20-2012, 12:56 AM