This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374
Well first of all, did you update amd drivers ? It doesnt seem so, since in your log it says you are using opengl 3.0, and as far as I know opengl is in 4.x version right now.
Try to disable "enable saving GE screen to textures".
Increase maximum method size to 3000 ( default ) Why did you set it to 100 ?

It still works fine for me on latest revisions...
XMX and XX:MaxPermSize increase the amount of memory java can access... xss increase thread stack size so it will make java need more memory ( but it is needed for some games ) while XMX and XX:MaxPermSize just make java be able to use more memory.
Leave Xss alone and increase XMX and XX:MaxPermSize ... In my testing xmx needs atleast 4 gb and XX:MaxPermSize atleast 2gb in this game...
They are added together so it means if you use 4gb for xmx and 2gb for XX:MaxPermSize jpcsps will use 6gb of ram.
You still would have 2gb left for windows, so its ok...

Messages In This Thread
RE: STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374 - by digiadventures - 11-20-2012, 10:32 AM