This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374
Can't get this game to run correctly.

Without Color Mask enabled the characters are invisible but even with it on the Characters will overlap certain objects that they should appear behind.

And with color mask enabled the fps drops to become unplayable when running around the outside world map.
It's using 100% of my GPU and I have a GTX 570.

Software mode also has and issue with the character sprites not being rendered correctly with blank dotted portions not being filled in.

Also the audio has a bit of static in it when in game but the cutscenes are fine.
Vsync doesn't seem to work since I notice lots of screen tearing.

Anyone have advice to getting this running without those issues?
Currently using the latest version (jpcsp-2956)

Messages In This Thread
RE: STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374 - by RyviusRan - 01-01-2013, 02:34 PM