This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374
This game isnt working very well, at least for me.
It starts with good fps and performance, but 2-3 hours game play later it lags and freezes with out of memory error messages (it wasnt playable after the pirates hideout because of the freezes at save points or screen change in 5-15 min. intervals).
It says:
Exception in thread "Java2D Disposer" Exception in thread "ps_main"
Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughhtExceptionHandler in thread "ps_main"
Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughhtExceptionHandler in thread "Java2D Disposer"

What does it means?. Is it my system or jpcsp?.
I played it with the 64bit version of jpcsp, tested with 2497, 2540 and 2552 and they all got the performance problems and out of memory errors after certain time of play (shaders, saving GE screen to Texture and color mask were on).
I had no such problems with Tales of eternia or Crisis Core FF VII.

Messages In This Thread
RE: STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374 - by Esok - 05-15-2012, 10:51 AM