This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omochabako no Kuni no Alice - ULJM05995
おもちゃ箱の国のアリス Wonderful Wonder World
Logo movie and main screen are loaded, but I cannot start the game.
The game stops when I select the top menu, "初めから," start from the beginning.
I am using jpcsp version 2246 and 2413, 2414.
Recent versions stop with other menus also.
2246 stops only with top menu, and other menus, such as scene recollection and changing option, do not have problems.

In addition, the game does not paly BGM sound, and there is a possibility for no voice.
The game does not make atrac folder.

According to another person's report, similar problem was occurred with Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan, お菓子な島のピーターパン, which is made by same developer, Quinrose.
She said, "I tried 2326, 2367 and 2410 and none of these succeeded running おもちゃ箱.

The following message kept occuring when logger is enabled:
[CRI Atom Atrac Decode] WARN hle.sceAtrac3plus - UNIMPLEMENTED: sceAtracLowLevelDecode atID=1(一半0一半1/1 in half messages and the others 0), sourceAddr=0x********, unknownAddr=0x09FB9650(content=0xFFFFFFFF), samplesAddr=0x********, resultAddr=0x09FB9654

It may be relatated to QuinRose's scripts, because they're still using kirikiri, which is originally a scripting engine on PC, and QR kind of ported krkr to PSP, through not so perfectly it seems..."
I have the same problem just like upstair.

I used 2282, and every buttun is OK except start.

I upload logger for you, inculding info and debug when I start the game until I press the start button.

Hope could have some help, thank you.

.rar   log for おもちゃ箱の国のアリス~ Wonderful Wonder World ~.rar (Size: 68.03 KB / Downloads: 103)

The start problem is solved on r2438, though BGM and voice are still missing.
Jpcsp does not decode sounds to atrac folder.
But it may be considered to playable.
Could you post a log file at INFO level and adding the following line to your LogSettings.xml:
Code:
<logger name='compiler'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
I'm making more research on sceAtracLowLevelDecode.

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
using r 2810
still goes ingame (can be moved to playable)
still missing the BGM (sceAtracLowLevelDecode unimplimented)
here is the info log with the added line

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 1.29 MB / Downloads: 80)
Moved to playable
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
I can get voices by using the atrac work arounds, but I can't get BGM.
BGM problems continue. Cannot hear any BGM, even when using sonicstage.

Log is attached: game opens and then properly loads menu, where BGM should be playing. Sound effects seem to work. Otherwise game works fine, with movies playing properly.

Attached Files
.txt   omocha.txt (Size: 70.13 KB / Downloads: 80)
using r 3199
still goes ingame
but still missing the background music
might have something to do with this
19:15:25 INFO hle.IoFileMgrForUser - CRI FS File Access 0 - hleIoOpen filename = ms0TongueSP/SAVEDATA/ULJM05995INST/BGM.DNS flags = 40004001 permissions = 020644

here is an info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 169.83 KB / Downloads: 86)
I recently got Omochabako no kuni no Alice and decided to try out JPCSP. After checking it was an ios file, I tried to load it.

I use 32 bit operating windows with 2 GB RAM. I have sound forge, sonic stage, and mono atrac3plus. My settings is at anti-aliasing off. i have Java 7 and 6.

When I tried to load, it told me that I was using an old graphic device, or have it not at 32 bit depth, or I was using anti-aliasing. The attached file shows the problems i encountered.

Help would be appreciated and would have my undying thanks.

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 1.32 KB / Downloads: 60)