This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - JAP - ULJM05600
(11-05-2010, 08:01 PM)Toa of Mirrors Wrote:
(11-05-2010, 07:21 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(11-05-2010, 02:10 AM)Toa of Mirrors Wrote:
(11-03-2010, 04:35 PM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(11-02-2010, 11:27 PM)Toa of Mirrors Wrote:
(11-02-2010, 05:45 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(11-02-2010, 12:42 AM)Toa of Mirrors Wrote: When I tried to get it to load, it brings me to two red boxes, after which it all goes black. Is this an error with the emulator or did something not load right?

Maybe you are using a old revision. Try revision 1824

I already updated it to r1824. Maybe it's my graphics card? It's an ATI Radeon Xpress 1250. Crisis Core works just fine.

I just tested it and it works for me. Can you give us a log? Let it run until the error, close the emu and zip the log.html and upload it here

It's not an error. It doesn't detect anything wrong. Maybe something screwy happened during the encryption process.

What encryption process? Either you decrypted the data files and it works or you didn't and it works not. There should be no in-between-state. What settings do you use? 32-/64-bit? Media engine enabled?
32-bit, Media Engine Enabled, vertex cache, Only GE graphics, Avoid error savedata mode 8, dynarec, use UMD browser, although I've tried it with and without Only GE and vertex cache. I was supposed to decrypt bbs1-3.dat and EBOOT.bin, right?

My settings were ME only (and newly the savedata mode 8 option), decrypting only EBOOT.BIN in the ISO, the bbs1-3.dats are located outside the ISO in the TMP dir. Just look at the guide in the US version for more details.

If you already followed that guide you can try to update your GPU drivers.

I (and it seems most others users) have no problems with it so it must be something specific to you. But without logs I have not the slightest idea what is going on.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
I finally got it to work on my computer. It's slow, but it works. Unfortunately, none of the save files I downloaded will work with the game, including the Jungle Book one. I'm using the latest version of JPCSP. Is there any way to convert or otherwise modify any of the files or settings involved in order to boot the game saves?
Hey I got an decrypted japn vr. and got it to work on a special JPCSP vr.

the game does not play the videos and freeze 10 mins into the game around the time I stat to play as Terra.

Is there a fix for this?
(01-25-2011, 09:08 AM)yahya_no_1gamer Wrote: Hey I got an decrypted japn vr. and got it to work on a special JPCSP vr.

the game does not play the videos and freeze 10 mins into the game around the time I stat to play as Terra.

Is there a fix for this?

Same here, i've Decrypted my JAP version on PSP and movies won't load/play and game frezees after some in-game playing
Anyone help . :'( ?
you remove the folder emulator that can be played Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep . uploaded into any webpage. please
Has anyone had this problem? [Image: Cinderellaisstuck.jpg]
It seems she goes back and forth for awhile while against the wall then just stays in one place and keeps running toward the wall any ideas on how to make her stop?
(06-17-2011, 12:49 PM)willmon22 Wrote: Has anyone had this problem? [Image: Cinderellaisstuck.jpg]
It seems she goes back and forth for awhile while against the wall then just stays in one place and keeps running toward the wall any ideas on how to make her stop?

After you entered the room you have to go ahead and kill the unversed "before" she arrives the point where she goes to the right side.
[Image: indexkd.jpg] pingutino: Your heart knows the truth Wink
Ok I will see what I can do seems like it will take quite a bit to do that as they may kill her before I even kill all of them at that point.
Didn't help it seems like she does the same thing except she gets partially stuck at the bottom where she then turns right and goes up the stairs but then gets stuck in the same place.
Ok I have got through it. That was fairly difficult to get her to stay behind me and stay away from the unversed instead of just running away and getting stuck on the wall. Basically I had to keep making sure she was directly behind me and then kill off all the monsters there in that corner while she is still behind me and not let her run off into the wall. Then once the unversed are dead and she makes up her mind by looking back and forth a few times she will then follow me up the stairs after that everything is a lot easier no more her running off into a wall thinking she can go right through it when she can't.