This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - JAP - ULJM05600
Thread in the old forum:
http://jpcsp.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=7396

r1760

With -Xss10m switch or else it will produce StackOverflow right at the start

After decrypting the three encrypted files it starts, the message can be skipped now, some graphic errors, movies are black, shortly after reaching ingame it produces a stack overflow but it really doesn't matter where, you run into a stack overflow nonetheless, it happened to me during the movie "playback" too.

If you're real quick you can see some more ingame graphics.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   khbbs.7z (Size: 8.83 KB / Downloads: 390)
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(09-07-2010, 04:05 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: Thread in the old forum:

r1760

After decrypting the three encrypted files it starts, the message can be skipped now, some graphic errors, movies are black, shortly after reaching ingame it produces a stack overflow but it really doesn't matter where, you run into a stack overflow nonetheless, it happened to me during the movie "playback" too.

what do you mean by the -Xss10m switch? Where is it?
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

you have to add the Command -Xss10m

Windows edit .bat file in the folder emu.

java -Xmx1024m -Xss10m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar

or you used JPCSP laucher aplication go to advanced options in the basic java settings -Xss Size (Kb) add number 10.

-----------

added Info add -Xss10m in the linux users

Linux Edit .sh files or type in the console rute the emu folder

Java -Xmx1024m -Xss10m -Djava.library.path=lib/linux-x86

Java -Xmx1024 -Xss10m -Djava.library.path=lib/linux-amd64
[Image: 1388267.png]
(09-11-2010, 02:14 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: you have to add the Command -Xss10m

Windows edit .bat file in the folder emu.

java -Xmx1024m -Xss10m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar

or you used JPCSP laucher aplication go to advanced options in the basic java settings -Xss Size (Kb) add number 10.

-----------

added Info add -Xss10m in the linux users

Linux Edit .sh files or type in the console rute the emu folder

Java -Xmx1024m -Xss10m -Djava.library.path=lib/linux-x86

Java -Xmx1024 -Xss10m -Djava.library.path=lib/linux-amd64

what do you mean add 10? Add then to the default 64kb or make it 10? Either way, it didn't work.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

psp 
i tried what you said but is still don't work. i upgreded and downgreded the numbers but still after the second notifaction the game goes black. please help me what can i do to fix it
(09-12-2010, 06:36 PM)boondi Wrote: i tried what you said but is still don't work. i upgreded and downgreded the numbers but still after the second notifaction the game goes black. please help me what can i do to fix it

Yes, this is correct. As I said the movies are black. You have to skip the movie with START. Then you are at the menu. Like I said, if you do it quick you see more but if you do nothing you get the StackOverflow during the movie and you never see the menu
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(09-13-2010, 07:58 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 06:36 PM)boondi Wrote: i tried what you said but is still don't work. i upgreded and downgreded the numbers but still after the second notifaction the game goes black. please help me what can i do to fix it

Yes, this is correct. As I said the movies are black. You have to skip the movie with START. Then you are at the menu. Like I said, if you do it quick you see more but if you do nothing you get the StackOverflow during the movie and you never see the menu

it is still black. but i meant after after the second notification in red, in the beginning, after i press and keep presing start nothing happens.
(09-17-2010, 05:00 PM)boondi Wrote:
(09-13-2010, 07:58 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:

it is still black. but i meant after after the second notification in red, in the beginning, after i press and keep presing start nothing happens.

Well, it worked for me. Without posting your log one could only guess what your problem is.
please put some pictures of how you did your costs you nothing
(09-07-2010, 04:05 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: Thread in the old forum:

r1760

What do you mean with "three encrypted files"???
I only know the eboot.bin =/

And i have Birth By Sleep [U] and Birth By Sleep [EUR] with decrypted eboot.bin.... but JPCSP will not start the game =(
It goes immediately again from play to pause >.<
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Or how to fix this?