This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Masou Kishin II – Revelation of Evil God [ULJS00446]
Jpcsp r2441

- Use Media Engine + Decode Audio SonicStage + use non-native fonts
- Use vertex cache
- Disable optimized VertexInfo reading

for voice char use mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.8 + Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.87 KB / Downloads: 125)
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Weapons which played by movie(Just like “Akashic Buster”)can‘t play in battle.Only shows white screen.
Jpcsp can't decode movies of these weapons correctly

Reset by L+R+select+start will cause crash

the game may crash at any time unless Enable VAO
(01-13-2012, 09:46 AM)sunkaifeng00 Wrote: Weapons which played by movie(Just like “Akashic Buster”)can‘t play in battle.Only shows white screen.
stuck at the end of "Akashic Buster" movie.

.rar   jpcsp2441_ULJS00446_log.rar (Size: 62.65 KB / Downloads: 100)

Attached Files
.rar   jpcsp2441_ULJS00446_log2.rar (Size: 5.34 KB / Downloads: 99)
isnt there a solution for this white screen in the configuration? plz someone help and thanks in advance

try disabling use media engine maybe?
plz isnt there a way to fix this white screen issue? anyone help
(02-09-2012, 10:41 AM)bugmenot Wrote: try disabling use media engine maybe?

nope it didnt work.. i tried it
Newbie here ... may I know, where can I get the emulator and ROM for this game (Revelation of Evil God) ? Thanks...
(02-14-2012, 02:16 PM)cyk016 Wrote: may I know, where can I get the emulator and ROM for this game (Revelation of Evil God)
stop right there criminal scum! nobody breaks the law on my watch! i'm confiscating your stolen games. now pay your fine, or it's off to jail.
what do i do with the LOG _|_
zip it up and upload it in the relevant thread. the log's for the devs to try figuring out what's the problem with the game.