This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Simpsons Game - ULUS10295
No music, sound works normal; 14-19 fps , permanently little freezes.

Compatability:
[general]
use decompiler
[misc]
use media engine

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

no one will help? Please personnel
update your emulator and test it in it. http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php

r1772 is ancient, so the screenshots are probably long outdated.
using r 3237
still goes ingame
on the gracie films screen it plays the 20 century song from the screen before which is wrong
after you save your game it goes straight to the loading screen which is wrong
it is supposed to say Save complete and you have to press circle (Back ) for it continue to the loading screen
ingame background graphics are incorrect
here is an info log

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   log.zip (Size: 238.79 KB / Downloads: 87)
(06-16-2013, 02:07 AM)nash67 Wrote: on the gracie films screen it plays the 20 century song from the screen before which is wrong

Code:
10:03:15  INFO hle.IoFileMgrForUser - user_main - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/sce_lbn0x236f0_size0x78000 flags = 1 permissions = 0777
10:03:16  INFO       me - user_main - Using external audio 'tmp\ULUS10295\Mpeg-489472\ExtAudio-0.wav'
10:03:21  INFO hle.IoFileMgrForUser - user_main - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/sce_lbn0x237e0_size0x78000 flags = 1 permissions = 0777
10:03:21  INFO       me - user_main - Using external audio 'tmp\ULUS10295\Mpeg-489472\ExtAudio-0.wav'
It looks like the 2 videos have exactly the same file size. Currently, only the file size is used to extract the audio (Mpeg-489472). This explains why the second video thinks the audio is already extracted and is reusing the audio from the 1st video.
I will have to improve this by adding something else to the file name (e.g. the last timestamp of the video).
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
using r 3289
the music and voices are missing from the developers screens and the intro now
here is an info log

17:40:13 ERROR me - user_main - MediaEngine: No audio streams found!

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 4.61 KB / Downloads: 88)
(07-04-2013, 09:41 AM)nash67 Wrote: using r 3289
the music and voices are missing from the developers screens and the intro now
here is an info log

17:40:13 ERROR me - user_main - MediaEngine: No audio streams found!
I've fixed sceMpegInit in r3291. Could you retest?

This sequence could be fixed (sceMpegInit after scePsmfSetPsmf):
Code:
17:39:23  INFO hle.scePsmf - user_main - scePsmfSetPsmf psmf=0x09FBEB08, bufferAddr=0x09FBEC58
17:39:23  INFO hle.sceMpeg - user_main - sceMpegInit
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
using r 3291
music and voices are playing from the developers screens and the intro now
using r 3711
no problems so far
here is an info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 4.24 KB / Downloads: 83)