This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hexyz Force - ULUS10506
stop posting so often expecting someone will be here 24/7. and then read what people tell you. Kai3213 said to update. so do that.

if you want to play it that badly, play it on a psp.
Oh im really sorry , do you guys still love me?
All i want is to play hexyz force on emulator
jejeje
Hello everyone. I'm using r2196 (the latest version), Im just wondering if you can help me figure out the correct settings for this game. My problem so far is that there is no sound in the movie animations and also the bgm messes out.

I'll appreciate it if you could post the settings in JPCSP r2196 and JPCSP launcher settings Smile
I am using the latest version of jpcsp, and want to try to play Hexyz Force. I have the US version, but they keep saying that they are not compatible and cannot run it. Can some1 help?
UPD first post in this thread
Using version 2319 pressing R1 shoulder button during battle scenes makes the FPS or something go crazy....super speedup on the whole battle. Here's infolog and debug log before hitting R1 and after.

Attached Files
.zip   logs.zip (Size: 83.81 KB / Downloads: 84)
(10-02-2011, 11:01 AM)Melondrop Wrote: Using version 2319 pressing R1 shoulder button during battle scenes makes the FPS or something go crazy....super speedup on the whole battle. Here's infolog and debug log before hitting R1 and after.

the game is supposed to do that..., its so you can beat the battles faster.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

psp 
I always got some black textures like these

even in or out of combat, pretty much everywhere, is there a solution ?
(btw i tried all video settings but nothing works)

Nevermind, found the solution by another post, it work fine until r2322 but it gone black on r2323 and above (tried with 2322, 2323, 2324 and 2326)
Btw, it work perfectly (except out of memory after a while) with both usa version and undub version
hey everyone im not really havin a problem with this game but more the iso every one that i try on jpcsp keep sayin that there is a prometheus loader in it and that the emulator can't run patched isos and i can't find a clean version of the game if anyone can direct me to one or help in any way it would be greatly appreciated thanks ^^
(11-07-2011, 02:06 AM)relinquish21 Wrote: hey everyone im not really havin a problem with this game but more the iso every one that i try on jpcsp keep sayin that there is a prometheus loader in it and that the emulator can't run patched isos and i can't find a clean version of the game if anyone can direct me to one or help in any way it would be greatly appreciated thanks ^^

To get a clean version of the game, buy the friggin game and rip the ISO yourself from a real PSP.