This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hexyz Force - ULUS10506
(02-12-2011, 08:48 PM)guteq Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 11:36 AM)hyakki Wrote: r198x when trying to load a game, the load window pops up but then jpcsp completely locks up, sometimes it works but mostly locks up jpcsp, can anyone else confirm this?
Logs/console don't say anything since its a freeze-up

Had very similiar problem. Checking both shader options helped. However game freezes when getting into battle after masked woman.

EDIT: "Only GE graphics" seems to have fixed my freezing problem Tongue Itaru settings + this seems to be optimal. IMHO

EDIT2: Now I cannot save again though.. geez

EDIT3: Checking both shaders options on don't help Tongue .Loading works randomly anyway. And I could save only once and trying to save once again crashes emu... so far every time

Using rev 1984

With rev 2050m playable after the fight with the masked women. However after 30 min of play, all graphics disappeard. But after restart everything seems fine for now.

Messages In This Thread
Hexyz Force - ULUS10506 - by Damphil - 10-10-2010, 04:12 PM
RE: Hexyz Force - ULUS10506 [ENG&pathed version] - by Hadoken - 04-02-2011, 09:45 AM
RE: Hexyz Force - ULUS10506 - by koplo3 - 03-01-2013, 09:07 AM