This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eiyuu Densetsu: Zero no Kiseki - JAP - NPJH50311
hi again ...
later of had a lot of test and stuff ... sunday i was bored and look for the iso in google .. i found it and downloaded it .. and i test some stuff ....

first ....
Posted by Darth1701: I just tested it and it really works. After loading that save and exiting to title and start a new game it goes beyond the tunnel but then it is stuck again before the switch to the train Weird - but it's Falcom

about that .... i try it .... and yes u r right .. the game stuck again ... BUT ... i past the tunnel and then i do save ... i reset the game ... i load that save data after the tunnel ... and the game no stuck in the train part ... WEIRD as u said ...
but its seem the game could stuck in any part ... later i was testin .. and stuck again .. i did the same trick with save data ... and the game dont stuck ...

the important thing its why the game stuck .. and i sorry, i dont have that answer xD

Second ... btw configuration (use vertex cache - use media engine - decode with sonic stage) and i tested with R1881 (the game has more FPS than R182X)

i try sonic stage function .. and "sound" great ... isnt a bad option to have BGM and stuff .... but there's 3 issues with that ....

1.- the BGM its a little over speeded (no big deal, still sound great)
2.- if the BGM end ... theres no replay function ( u have to do everythin before the BGM end lol)
3.- if the BGM end ... also the game go mute ...even the SFX, voice, etc. (the big issues is this one)

so i think theres everything i have to info atm ...
PD: i would try emulator at linux (ubuntu, but the other day i had a problem with java ... if u know how run it u can help me pls...thx =D)
PD2: i should start a thread about sonic stage ? i think its a important function to have BGM if works good =)

so that its ... sorry for the large post ...
bye thx for read =)

sorry for my english btw Tongue

Tested in:
AMD64 3200
1GB ram DDR1
ATI HD2600xt
win XP
(12-07-2010, 08:30 PM)cisen01 Wrote: hi again ...
later of had a lot of test and stuff ... sunday i was bored and look for the iso in google .. i found it and downloaded it .. and i test some stuff ....

I can't understand why some people are so open to piracy on this forum? Is there a forum rules thread that newcomers can be directed to?
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

its just for test ... i dont have any intention to play like that =) .. also i cant play with this PC haha just 30 fps

bye thx
r1942

After the changes in r1941 this game now should be playable. It goes beyond all the intro scenes without a problem and I expect no problems ahead anymore. Please correct me if I'm wrong and also provide a save game so the problem can be verified.

Settings: Media Engine + Decode with SonicStage

Voice OK (the game is not fully voiced), Musik OK, loops, Movie OK, but is out-of-sync

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   znk.7z (Size: 7.51 KB / Downloads: 90)
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
using r 2841
still goes ingame
no problems so far
here is the info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 5.01 KB / Downloads: 91)
using jpcsp revision 1f53a08
still goes ingame
problem with the music
no music plays now
here is an info log

15:37:15 ERROR atrac3plus - SOUND_THREAD - GHA amplitude mode 0
15:37:15 ERROR atrac3plus - SOUND_THREAD - Invalid start bit
15:37:15 ERROR atrac3plus - SOUND_THREAD - Invalid number of transmitted units

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 5.06 KB / Downloads: 86)