This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clannad JPN -ULJM05338+ULJM05339
(06-07-2020, 01:06 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Sorry for late reply
The game 100% no problem with these setting.
(06-03-2020, 04:23 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 05:02 PM)gid15 Wrote: Could you please try to generate a log file reproducing the issue, at INFO level but with the following lines added to LogSettings.xml:
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceGe_user'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceUtility'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceDisplay'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
Were you able to generate a log with those settings?
OK, and if you keep only
Code:
can you reproduce the issue?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Great,this time I get the error with the setting.
(06-07-2020, 02:55 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 01:06 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Sorry for late reply
The game 100% no problem with these setting.
(06-03-2020, 04:23 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 05:02 PM)gid15 Wrote: Could you please try to generate a log file reproducing the issue, at INFO level but with the following lines added to LogSettings.xml:
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceUtility'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceDisplay'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
Were you able to generate a log with those settings?
OK, and if you keep only
Code:
can you reproduce the issue?

Attached Files
.7z   sce_ge_log.7z (Size: 3.51 KB / Downloads: 134)
Comparing the different log files, I was able to spot one rare situation which should now be properly handled in 3722836. However, I'm not sure this will resolve completely the issue. Could you please retry multiple times to reproduce it?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
2619e2e version

I test 10 times no problem.
Can move to playable.
(Please help to merge to this thread to
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1302
I forget to search before post)

(06-08-2020, 04:28 PM)gid15 Wrote: Comparing the different log files, I was able to spot one rare situation which should now be properly handled in 3722836. However, I'm not sure this will resolve completely the issue. Could you please retry multiple times to reproduce it?

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 3.67 KB / Downloads: 123)
Thank you for retesting!
The threads are now merged.