This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman - ULUS-10559
encrypted, run @ 1827 - full speed, no music

compatability:

[memory]
ignore invalid memory access
ignore unmapped imports

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 8.39 KB / Downloads: 161)
Add Encrypted to title .
[Image: 1913820.png]
its seems most NIS games are playable
Music works in revision 2287 but theres no voices.
In r2463, I can see the "Now Loading" in the corner, but everything else is black. Sometimes, I can see flickers of textures, but a majority of the time, it is black. Also, sound is being played, so I know it loaded, but without being able to see the menu, I can't get off the menu screen.

Edit: I noticed if I idle, I can see part of the background. Also, when I said "sound", I mean only sound, like scrolling up and down on the menu. Music and voices are not being played. Help please?
Game runs fine for the most part using r2463, but there's no music or voices. The game hangs when I try to enter options in the game.
I got it to work. You must use the 32 bit version to be able to get the music.
In video, set these options:
- Use shaders
- Disable UBO
- Enable VAO
- Enable dynamic shader generation
In media, set these options:
- Use Media Engine
- Decode audio files with SonicStage

You need to also download SonicStage, which is a free application. Just google it. The media engine will not work in the 64bit version.

Mine also hangs when going into the options, so you simply cannot set the options. I also do not have voices, but other than that, the game runs fantastically, and is very smooth.
Options menu works fine for me. Didn't work on earlier version of emulator though.
Currently using r2490 in which options menu works. Suggesting to check if there is update on version your using.
for those with sound and voice issues for this title, go to http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....4#pid51574 and read my instructions on using the at3 plugin, works for macross triangle frontier, may work here as well.
(03-21-2012, 04:54 AM)DemonStrate Wrote: You need to also download SonicStage, which is a free application. Just google it. The media engine will not work in the 64bit version.

Actually the media engine works with newer 64bit Jpcsp builds.