This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wildarms XF - ULUS10339
Lastest test @ r2362 // still working
now playable in r2095+
//still has no voice and BGM when in-game -- BGM was fixed // voice is at3+
//bgm works at the menu and music player

[Image: ndvnv8.jpg][Image: a1k4n.jpg]
[Image: 29w2td1.jpg][Image: 2818vix.jpg]
Confirmed: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2268
just an update on this game
r1988
same graphics as above (positioned to low) besides for the gfx problem, the game seems to work (battle, menus all work, no crashes) (have to do most of it blind since its off-screen)

added a debug log for the first few seconds of loading ( till when it shows the xseed logo)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   log.zip (Size: 4.24 KB / Downloads: 94)
.7z   debug_log.7z (Size: 279.81 KB / Downloads: 91)
r2044
ok I was messing with this game once again and this time I noticed (besides for the graphics problem) that the BGM audio only plays for 1 second then stops despite being fully decoded in the tmp folder

to test get to the game menu -> down arrow once then X to get to the music player up/dwn to select a track to play you will hear it start to play then stop.

you should kinda be-able to see what you're doing in the bottom of the screen Smile

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.25 KB / Downloads: 71)
I wanted to see what happens in jpcsp when I beat the first battle (to see what the opening movie does), whats strange is the opening movie is positioned and plays properly, (then returns back to un-positioned graphics when it returns back to the game)

other things i noticed (besides for the graphics issue)
the music doesn't play in-game (or voices) .
on the intro and the main menu under the music player the music plays fine (that was fixed in r2061, now its just in game that has the music issue, (if you try to use the music player in-game (under options) it wont play either so it only works at the game-menu).

this game has some really strange problems :p, I wonder what game engine it uses and if other games based on it do the same thing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 3.42 KB / Downloads: 90)
.rar   ULUS10339DATA01.rar (Size: 104.83 KB / Downloads: 87)
added video to show whats going on better
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=7F4O0DWV

attached log goes with video

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 4.71 KB / Downloads: 192)
hmm it appears the game is rendering all the graphics where the text box should be.
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
Hmm, hyakki, could you please try using the advanced customization in the Logger options and select only sceGe_user, sceDisplay and sceMpeg (and also scePsmf and scePsmfPlayer if the game uses them) and then generate a DEBUG log for any key points of this game you may consider relevant?
That would be a great help. Smile
ok logged from start of the game -> new game -> where it shows the first picture
then I turned off and back on once it reached the battle screen

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 180.37 KB / Downloads: 83)
(11-14-2010, 12:07 AM)hyakki Wrote: game appears to work but the screen graphics are positioned to low
This looks like a "viewport" problem. I've made some improvements in r2095. Could you check if this helps?