This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wildarms XF - ULUS10339
(05-02-2011, 08:26 PM)ionelush2001 Wrote: use this:

Vidoe:
use vertex cache
use shader
enable dynamic shader generation

Memory:
disable ignore invalid memory access

Hi ionelush2001,

I am using those settings and still get these problems.
Thanks
Dash101,

Processor: Pentium Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz Ram: 4.0 GB System: 32-bit OS
What Video Crad u use (Ati or Nvidia).
(05-03-2011, 07:41 AM)ionelush2001 Wrote: What Video Crad u use (Ati or Nvidia).

Umm.. Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family.
Just the standard one that came with my laptop. Dell Inspiron 1545, not the best but it does the job until I can update my laptop to a better and faster one suited to gaming.
Dash101,

Processor: Pentium Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz Ram: 4.0 GB System: 32-bit OS
To bad for you that u have Mobile IntelĀ® 4 Series Express Chipset Family, the best is Nvidia Video Card separated from main board (with personal ram), most likely non laptop (I'm not a fun of them), if u want to make upgrades (new stuff) or they break (Main Bord, Video Crad, etc.) in some laptops u cant do upgrades (Video Card, Procesor, etc.), u cant do like a PC (Procesor, Video Card, etc.) theyr the best system you can get.
Sorry I cant help u, ask the JPCSP creators if they can do something, but I doubt it.
What Country are you PM: ionelush2001, if you are a Romanian.
Intel "GPUs" are the biggest fail ever in absolutely every category.
Get a better GPU like ATI or NVIDIA or another laptop and try again.
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
(05-03-2011, 10:48 AM)Dash101 Wrote:
(05-03-2011, 07:41 AM)ionelush2001 Wrote: What Video Crad u use (Ati or Nvidia).

Umm.. Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family.
Just the standard one that came with my laptop. Dell Inspiron 1545, not the best but it does the job until I can update my laptop to a better and faster one suited to gaming.
Yah, I used to have intel but it stop working after a certain update. I upgrade and I don't have to worry about. If you can't get a new card I don't think much can be done.
One more time!
HAha I know my laptop is a piece of fail.
I just dont have enough money to get a better laptop.
Thinking of an Alienware one as they are made for gaming.
Thanks for your help guys/girls Smile.
Dash101,

Now it works "Stage 3-8 (Elensia)" -> "Stage 3-9 (Elensia)", now I can end the game, still no voices.
BGM is now fully working in r2132 (even at start of game and battles)

now the only thing that doesn't work is voice.
ok after getting bored/finishing other games i decided to give this a go.
Unfortunately i'm at my wit's end with this game :
I'm at the second battle in the game and i can't get it to work. It leaves me with a nice white screen when not using shaders, and gives me lots and lots of corrupted textures when using shaders.
Tried every combination of settings as well as the settings suggested in this thread to no avail.

And so i come here and scream : HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15