This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeanne d'Arc - UCUS98700
(12-16-2011, 02:15 PM)hyakki Wrote:
(12-16-2011, 01:50 PM)digiadventures Wrote: Interesting...are you able to load the game ? Because when I try to load your save it says "enable to free up enough memory for loading"
Also not to mention I am not able to get to second battle,it always crashes before that.
Did you create memory.mbrk file ? Without it,game crashes when you try to start first battle with "array out of bounds" error.
Yeah I tested the save before I posted it and I could load the save fine, I tried in both 64bit and 32bit and both worked ok.

I didn't create memory.mbrk for some reason I don't need it anymore but I used to on really old Jpcsp revisions (as you can see in my older posts)

I did enable ignore invalid memory errors though.

It must be my system config then..I am using win7 64 bit,intel i5 and 460 gtx geforce...coz I tried your exact config and I cant load the game,and game crashes before the first battle unless I use memory.mbrk.
But if I make the file,game crashes after the first battle for me,and you seem to get past that.
Very strange
Hi,
my name is Chris and i try to play jeanne d'arc on your emulator but after i read your post, i think this game make a lot of trouble for run.

I downloaded the latest version on JPCSP 2394 and the game doesnt want to run.
it rest on "PAUSE" everytime.

Do you give up this game? or you continu to try to find a solution for run it on JPCSP?
Do you have some setting for play this game on JPCSP?

thanks for your help
somes news please about this game?
Can we play it now?
i tried but the "pause" buton turn on when i lunch the game....
no news?
(01-01-2012, 11:23 PM)starr Wrote: somes news please about this game?
Can we play it now?

this game's currently not fully playable, at best you can see some dialog and maybe enter a battle but that's about it.
(01-04-2012, 10:34 PM)hyakki Wrote:
(01-01-2012, 11:23 PM)starr Wrote: somes news please about this game?
Can we play it now?

this game's currently not fully playable, at best you can see some dialog and maybe enter a battle but that's about it.

oh ok....Undecided
thanks for your answer
i think there is good progress on this game. I test it with 2440 and have only activated shader + color mask to see background and character (and Media+Audio for videos). No "debug font" or "non-native" in older versions.

Like hyakki i get throught 1st Fight and next scene has no text in dialog (Picture 1). If i wait too long game will freeze. If i fast press Enter and skip the scene i can save game. After video next scene also without text in dialog but game not freeze (Picture 2). If i stop and load the game from save this scene have now text (Picture 3).

But in the middle at 2nd Fight the game freeze and i can not skip this scene. It is when Jeanne will hear voice and had black backround and white text above like other scenes before - but no text at this time (Picture 4).

these Error show Logger at no text in dialog:

user_main INFO stdout Error sceFontGetFontInfo: 0xffffffff

also become some gui warnings at battle when i hover enemies or attack them, but game goes on:

GUI WARN ge Unsupported bezier patches patch_div_s=0 patch_div_t=1

I think if these "font" problem (or memory) is fixed we could play through the whole game. So i have 3 log files added if devs have time to test or analyse.

...and sry for bad english Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   3Logs_JeanneDarc_2440.zip (Size: 35.72 KB / Downloads: 112)
thanks for your reportShy
i hope people will find a solution for this very good gameSmile
This game has seen a lot of improvements in latest revisions. Some problems are competely gone - there are no more memory errors,I can now save/load the game,some text which were missing is now showing up,and game does not freeze after the first battle.
However,the game now freezes in second battle,problem nikeb already described. I am getting same errors :
user_main INFO stdout Error sceFontGetFontInfo: 0xffffffff
and
GUI WARN ge Unsupported bezier patches patch_div_s=0 patch_div_t=1
This game STILL has fonts problems !
I have not been able to find a workout for this freeze yet. So I guess this game is still not playble
For me, the game stop when Jeanne says "What is it papa?" in the first dialog. I'm using r2477.