This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
(10-24-2012, 04:23 PM)digiadventures Wrote: I know its up to gid15 or other moderators choice to move the game or not,but I feel this game has been "playble" for some time.
I just extensive tested cutscenes after balmasusa ( or some similiar name lol ) masacre and another one after chapter 2 where game used to hang regurally and game does not hang anymore on latest revisions.
Also,it doesnt seem to freeze in battles anymore.( didnt test this much,only loaded first battle "almorica castle" 3 times ) Also,it didnt hang for me in older revision in battles either
However,it has annoying bug already mentioned many times where music stops very soon when same track is replayed,which is most of the time in this game.
But playble doesnt mean perfect or a lot of other games should be moved back here into "half playble" section.
But,if moving this game to playble section is going to make it less likely for gid15 to fix the music then it should stay here Big Grin

Hello, I want to know what revision are you using, because I've been testing the game, and it regulary hang, or freeze. About Balmamusa, or another part of the game, if you cut the scenes it's hard to hang.
On the other side,when you are in a battle, it might be better to take your time reading what they say, in order to evade freezes.

I'm using r2740, I also tried r2786, the last one is not going anywhere, probably for the settings.

Have a nice day, and thanks for your hard work ;D (sorry for my english or if i wasn't respectful)

Messages In This Thread
RE: TACTICS OGRE Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565 [Encrypted] - by Kertrei - 10-25-2012, 02:46 PM