This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
Buttloads of errors with the most recent jpcsp that I didn't have before. I can't even progress in the game anymore, it gets stuck on that audio loop part in you'll see at the end of the log and the game goes into an endless loading screen. Happens within a few turns of any and every battle.

Edit - Just tried again from the beginning and the same thing happened, only I wasn't getting that atrac error this time, though I was still getting spammed with the invalid dimension one. Whatever it is, game doesn't like the newest version of Jpcsp

Edit 2 - I just tried something that worked surprisingly well. That part of the battle that I'd keep erroring and going into loading cycles on, start the game in Software Rendering and let it play past that part. Game plays well in software rendering it's just slow and ugly as sin. Once past the freezing part, go into settings and switch to what you normally have with the game (ge, etc.,) and not only does the game seem to play fine, I'm now running at 60fps constantly when before I was content with 30. Tested it three times, same result.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2863(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 35.27 KB / Downloads: 99)

Messages In This Thread
RE: TACTICS OGRE Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565 [Encrypted] - by OuO - 11-20-2012, 02:29 AM