This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
My only reasoning for commenting out those lines was that it appears as though the game expects the thread to continue execution after sceKernelExtendThreadStack was called (there are instructions after the call that wouldn't be reachable otherwise). But it also could have been the case that the calling thread wasn't being exited correctly, or there was something else missing in sceKernelExtendThreadStack. Sorry, I got a little too excited since the game was actually going into battles.

@hyakki
I don't believe the AI bug is related since I can start a new game and get past the castle battle (while loading from a save never seems to work). I've gotten to the battle where you have to save the exorcist. The bug also seems to manifest when the emulator is running slowly, and in other battles.

Btw, a developer might want to check out contextSwitch(): the call to executePendingCallbacks() doesn't appear to do anything (you might also want to check for null threads), and the call to checkThreadCallbacks() will only add callbacks to pending, since they are called from the thread doing the switch, I believe.

Also, in sceDisplay.java, resizedTexFb appears to be using the wrong texture coordinates when it is being drawn to the opengl framebuffer. It uses the coordinates for texFb, which is determined relative to the PSP's display area, when it should be using coordinates relative to the resized dimensions and the dimensions of the texture itself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TACTICS OGRE Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565 [Encrypted] - by Drake - 10-18-2011, 10:27 PM