This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
when i take a screenshot it's almost always "empty", or rather quite a mess .. but in r2367 and r2366 I have the following grafic issues: (no changes with newest nvidia update)
1) fonts look slightly broken - thats the only screen that's working, see below
2) the worldmap is only 1/4 of the screen - the text and cursor however are where they belong. not really a big issue, but might be related to the next problem
3) half of the upper battlemap is missing. the menu and cursors on this half WORK, in the menu everything looks fine at this part. it is only during battles that the upper half is gone. tried switch on/off all options, wasnt helping. I noticed however everything breaks the moment I activate GE-only (that wasnt the case in 2362-64). vertex shader makes some flickering. 50/100 max method size seemed to have no effect at all.

if you need a log from any of those, let me know. but it's QUITE spammy, hundreds of those: (15mb for just opening the save, starting battle and waiting til it's my turn .. I'm having a hard time even opening that log file lol)
65356 [GUI] WARN ge - Texture mipmap with invalid dimension at level 1: (512x512)@0x041C0BA0 -> (512x512)@0x041C0BA0
65357 [GUI] WARN ge - ... and this invalid Texture mipmap will be used with mipmap_mode=1, mipmap_bias=1

I looked through it and didnt find any other kind of error, except some AT3 sound related stuff, that obviously is not connected to this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: TACTICS OGRE Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565 [Encrypted] - by Gashet - 10-25-2011, 02:35 PM