This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
(11-06-2011, 12:39 PM)godwind Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 11:58 AM)digiadventures Wrote: What do you mean slower ? I just tried on 50 and 3000 and it looks same to me...there is always slowdown before the battle when you choose your units,slowdown occurs both on 50 and 3000 method size for me

Oh. I found problem. It was log that make my game slower.
It was fine at 3000.
Game is running smooth without AI stuck so far.
Think it was method size that cuase AI stuck(Not the main problem though)
Do you get AI stuck when method size at 3000 or you havent test it?

I havent tested it..I left it at 50 by accident because I was playing crisis core before and it was slow on 3000 Smile I will play on 3000 from now on and see if there is AI stuck..I played one battle so far everything is fine

Messages In This Thread
RE: TACTICS OGRE Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565 [Encrypted] - by digiadventures - 11-06-2011, 02:07 PM