This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
I've been trying for over a day now to run tactic ogre on the r2450.

I have managed to cut back on the AI fritzing out by setting the compiler maximum method size down to 100 while it hasn't stopped the AT from glitching out. It has allowed me to start from a save before it glitched out than continue through the fight a single fight or about four fights depending on how lucky it is before the compiler decides it going to error out on the script.

Hope this helps I mean it not much but at least I've made it a past Almorica castle and the golborza plains.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TACTICS OGRE Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565 [Encrypted] - by Sedon - 02-02-2012, 03:53 PM