This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4 Average
God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737
here ) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZT1BZ2T
Ok, i uploaded a video showing the specific color glitch
I'm having. I got a GeForce 285gtx, tried every svn from 1985 to latest
and still having this problem. None of the graphic options helps. Happens here, Death Gate level and
probably in more places...
Chains of Olympus works perfect btw, completed it.
Just tell me, does anybody else have this problem or is it just me??Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3z9ZpCNj8E
(03-30-2011, 01:15 PM)DevilNeverCry Wrote: here ) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZT1BZ2T
thx alot for save Smile
thx DevilNeverCry for the save

help me too Smile
psp 
DevilNeverCry i need all saves to God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737 [Encrypted] normal (hero)
So nobody has the weird color glitch but me??
I don't get it... I tried it on Win xp, Win 7 32bit and Win 7 64bit sp1, no luck...
I noticed that when I check disable UBO, I get major speed up.
And maximum method size does nothing, no matter what value I put,
I get the same results.
HELP!
God of War Ghost of Sparta on new revs, freezes on intro video and some other games has the same problem.(with media engine enabled)
I think the rev has caused this problem is r2058.
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
psp 
can someone help me i need all saves to God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737 [Encrypted] normal (hero) because my game have errors in many parts
(04-09-2011, 11:18 PM)hyperspeedgx Wrote: God of War Ghost of Sparta on new revs, freezes on intro video and some other games has the same problem.(with media engine enabled)
Is it fixed in r2063? If not, please post a log file...
(04-10-2011, 03:19 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 11:18 PM)hyperspeedgx Wrote: God of War Ghost of Sparta on new revs, freezes on intro video and some other games has the same problem.(with media engine enabled)
Is it fixed in r2063? If not, please post a log file...
Yes,fixed in r2063,thanks.Smile
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL