This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4 Average
God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737
(10-17-2012, 08:43 PM)R13BONX Wrote: hi all Big Grin,i have problem playing gow gos in JPCPS,,
the games running is very2 slow,i using the latest rev2786,,
(cz if i use the rev1997 like bro BlackDemon on 1st page,detected prometheus & decrypted files),, Sad

this my pc spec :
Athlon II X2 250 3.00Ghz
ATI HD4650 512
RAM DDR3 6GB

whats the best to run the game GOW GOS smooth and great?
PLEASE HELP ME GUYS,i'm wan't to play this awesome games Big Grin

I can tell u ur problem is due to graphic card. GoW and ATI card don't work good, because u need to enable shaders which only works properly on NVIDIA. I belive ATI don't support that, that's why u have slow FPS. I play game at responsable speed in r2785 (because for me it's faster than it r2786) and i have Nvidia GT 240 but i have slower cpu than ur's. So, change graphic to nvidia, and ur good to go. I belive u will have 30FPS or even more in battles and about 40-45 while not in fight.

Messages In This Thread
RE: God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737 [Encrypted] - by srdjan045 - 10-17-2012, 08:57 PM