This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULUS10566
psp 
man...anybody have any solution for play this game??
I just wanna play THIS game in psp...nothing more Sad
(04-15-2011, 02:33 AM)gustavo0907 Wrote: man...anybody have any solution for play this game??

Nope, nothing yet. In the meantime invest in a real psp if you don't have one already.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(04-15-2011, 02:35 AM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(04-15-2011, 02:33 AM)gustavo0907 Wrote: man...anybody have any solution for play this game??

Nope, nothing yet. In the meantime invest in a real psp if you don't have one already.

But I buy one nintendo ds in this days kkkkkk.....its so hard :S
but who knows in any year....Because this Im couting with the emulator..I know one day will work...how the emulator of ps2 work 100%
Im keep waiting guys ^^
alright what settings are you all using to be able to even get to the fights or anything? i'm able to get through the intro movie and then it just goes black screen. and thats on the latest build r2132. someone was saying it was playable in the build but i haven't been able to get past the opening into movie dealing with chaos ect and showing what all characters are available or playable through story mode. at least i'm guessing it's story mode. at any rate if someone could post what settings they are using to get further into the game then i am able to i would greatly appreciate it.
(05-10-2011, 11:09 AM)mordaki987 Wrote: alright what settings are you all using to be able to even get to the fights or anything? i'm able to get through the intro movie and then it just goes black screen. and thats on the latest build r2132. someone was saying it was playable in the build but i haven't been able to get past the opening into movie dealing with chaos ect and showing what all characters are available or playable through story mode. at least i'm guessing it's story mode. at any rate if someone could post what settings they are using to get further into the game then i am able to i would greatly appreciate it.

That's just it, the game's not playable yet. Give it some time.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Angry then why is it that people have posted screenshots of what looks like jpcsp playing this game? there are screenies posted on at least page 1 of this post I am sure of it or that i saw them when i replied to this post. so either someone posted fake screenshots or they are lying through the skin of their teeth that the game is playable.

(05-10-2011, 07:46 PM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(05-10-2011, 11:09 AM)mordaki987 Wrote: alright what settings are you all using to be able to even get to the fights or anything? i'm able to get through the intro movie and then it just goes black screen. and thats on the latest build r2132. someone was saying it was playable in the build but i haven't been able to get past the opening into movie dealing with chaos ect and showing what all characters are available or playable through story mode. at least i'm guessing it's story mode. at any rate if someone could post what settings they are using to get further into the game then i am able to i would greatly appreciate it.

That's just it, the game's not playable yet. Give it some time.
Please post a log file, this might help identifying your problem.
I'm not having a problem i'm trying to figure out what the flippen deal is with the screenshots on page 1 of this post showing the game as playable when in actuality from what i understand it never was playable. So as i stated either someone here posted fake screenshots of the second dissidia final fantasy game or someone needs to own up and say ok this game at one time was playable but now it isn't.

(05-10-2011, 08:38 PM)gid15 Wrote:
this game is in the half playable section. its not playable yet, you can get into the first battle by pressing run a bunch of times on the loading screen when the emulator pauses. you can also use a save from your psp to get into the menu and other battles ..etc but it will still crash whenever it encounters a loading screen or when you beat a battle it will just be a white screen.
(05-10-2011, 08:54 PM)mordaki987 Wrote: I'm not having a problem i'm trying to figure out what the flippen deal is with the screenshots on page 1 of this post showing the game as playable when in actuality from what i understand it never was playable. So as i stated either someone here posted fake screenshots of the second dissidia final fantasy game or someone needs to own up and say ok this game at one time was playable but now it isn't.

(05-10-2011, 08:38 PM)gid15 Wrote:

You seem to be getting pretty angry there, but since i'm such a nice guy ill help you out.
Go to this thread ---> http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4065
READ the first 2 posts about what this guy does
Then just FOLLOW the instruction EXACTLY and ACCURATELY and you should do fine my friend.
Hope this helps! If not then try the clicking the run button multiple times thing. That seems to work for most people, but not me.