This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Saisei-hen - ULJS00460
If anyone else has possibly gotten this yet, has the same problem as me, and can get their log working it would be awesome but anyways...

The problem I have is I can get as far as the Bandai(or whatever logo it is) logo if I don't skip it and the Title screen if I do skip it before the game freezes, I have tried to use the log but for some reason it does nothing for me anymore. It worked on my old computer but it always stays blank nowadays.

[Image: test.png]

This is where it freezes
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
Perhaps you need to re-decrypt the PGD files.
delete tmp\ULJS00460\PGD
Re-decrypt the PGD files. Don't skip anything.

If you read the Hakai-hen thread (pp 20-22), I have Saisei-hen working with the same settings.
I'm at Scenario 20 now.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....09&page=20
Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit SP1 : Intel Core i3-350M 2.27GHz : 4GB RAM : ATI Mobility Radeon 5145 (Overclocked to 780MHz/800MHz)
Thank you blade that was my problem xD

Now do you know how I can get the menu's to have faster than 8-10 FPS? I only have frame issues with this game and Hasai-hen every other game i have tried that works for everyone else i get almost full FPS. -.-
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
Can someone help me with this game? i cannot even made the game run on JPCSP 2515
I was trying to play this awesome game on my PCSP (I love the SRW series) but then everytime I click run I get like 1 fps. Can anyone help me run this game? Like the settings, or what external programs you need etc.
Saisei-Hen and Hakai-hen work with the same settings, from personal experience. 13lade619's post links to the relevant pages of that thread.
broken in r2649.
Code:
Running Jpcsp 32bit...
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find executable
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall(RuntimeContext.java:1
36)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jump(RuntimeContext.java:176)
        at _S1_2_88D0198.s(_S1_2_88D0198.java:1724)
        at _S1_2_88D0198.exec(_S1_2_88D0198.java)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.execWithReturnAddress(RuntimeC
ontext.java:653)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:
689)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:50)

Attached Files
.rar   JpcspR2653_log.rar (Size: 196.18 KB / Downloads: 96)
Code:
hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/INSDIR/DATA013.BIN flags = 40000001 permissions = 00
java.io.EOFException
The PGD file decryption has been improved in r2654. Could you retest?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(07-30-2012, 03:49 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/INSDIR/DATA013.BIN flags = 40000001 permissions = 00
java.io.EOFException
The PGD file decryption has been improved in r2654. Could you retest?
Thanks for fixing it.
working fine in r2655.Smile

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 6.64 KB / Downloads: 93)