This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valkyria Chronicles 3 - ULJM05781
Game names
戦場のヴァルキュリア3 Unrecorded Chronicles
Senjō no Varukyuria Surī Unrecorded Chronicles?
Valkyria of the Battlefield 3: Unrecorded Chronicles

Decrypt the large 700mb PGD file then it will play,
r2064 breaks PGD decryption. (it would fully decrypt but the contents were broken causing an invalid memory crash)

working.
sound, voice & bgm (not looping)
[Image: t0t56r.jpg][Image: 5oxyjb.jpg]
[Image: 27zycts.jpg]

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.83 KB / Downloads: 200)
Nice to see that they decided to return to the old story style (A bit darker maybe?) instead of that persona 3 ripoff, still wish it would have been a PS3 game.
So VC3 uses a different codec for BGM than VC2, and so there are no memory leaks on jpcsp?
Media Vision developed the 3rd game where sega did the 2nd so I guess Media Vision used their own game system Smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valkyria_Chronicles_III
Jpcsp r2068
Enable Media Engine + Decode Audio Sonic Stage + Use non-native fonts flash0
sound/voice on opening or event not smooth/stuttering.
PGDfile.raw.decrypted size 653MB(669,657KB).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.24 KB / Downloads: 122)
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Yup, it decrypts.

I assume the only way to the decrypt the videos are by doing so using a real PSP as of yet, right?

About the message informing the save data doesn't match the PSP system, what does that mean?

Thanks for the effort of the JPCSP Team. You rock.
I'm new to these kinda thing......so...
how do I download the game again?
you buy it. then it will magically appear in your hands.
==' ......thanks a lot....
I'll go buy it now....
How/what do I decrypt the what/PGD?? to make this work?

I have the PSP emulator, and the game ISO, now what do I need to do?

**Edit

What is the PGD file? Where do I find it, and how do I decrypt it?
having trouble to get the battles to load, gets stuck on loading screen and slowly drains FPS, but the MPEG videos play, any advice?