This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
i dont know why i am getting such a horrible FPS rate, its FPS 2, average: 1.5 - right when I load the game from umd menu. I am using jpcsp v0.6 2078. Its my first time with this emulator and I really want to play the game. Also, I am using log file (first one I downloaded) and same settings as mentioned in this thread. Please help. Actually, I dont even know if its working or not. Here's screenshots:

http://i51.tinypic.com/wgtjk7.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/2yua91k.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/mjbaxe.jpg

Here are pc specs:

Windows XP SP 3 32 bit
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT
I got sudden drop of fps often in battle animation, like from 30 suddenly to 1. Is this normal?
@varunashiki
No wonder because you use patched iso which jpcsp cannot run.
(04-15-2011, 12:27 PM)sliated Wrote: I got sudden drop of fps often in battle animation, like from 30 suddenly to 1. Is this normal?
@varunashiki
No wonder because you use patched iso which jpcsp cannot run.

Oh, well I am going to try the other way around then and see if it works. Thanks!
log from Jpcsp r2083.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.22 KB / Downloads: 131)
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Does this game freeze for anyone else on 32 bit version? Whenever I am trying to play it gets to where theres an explosion noise or something in the first talking scene and then it seizes to allow talking or anything else.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(04-15-2011, 05:32 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: Does this game freeze for anyone else on 32 bit version? Whenever I am trying to play it gets to where theres an explosion noise or something in the first talking scene and then it seizes to allow talking or anything else.

Just skip by pressing Start+R button (whichever key you assign them to).
Hello everybody
I come from chinese
My English is very poor
Please bear with me
very very thanks

I use jpcsp 2074
it can play "super robot war Z2" Successfully
But there is a lack of characters voice
Have BGM
Not have characters voice
It is said "characters voice" is AT3+(MONO) !??@@

so
Sincerely ask you
There are ways to solve it?

very very thanks so much
@gurrenla

not yet
(04-15-2011, 05:28 PM)dista_bagus Wrote: log from Jpcsp r2083.

haha, you did it so fast, I found the same problem as previous version
no character voice still

It says
[
49953 str 0 thread INFO hle AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder.
]

seems some wave cannot be decoded by sonicstage
(04-15-2011, 05:43 PM)sliated Wrote:
(04-15-2011, 05:32 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: Does this game freeze for anyone else on 32 bit version? Whenever I am trying to play it gets to where theres an explosion noise or something in the first talking scene and then it seizes to allow talking or anything else.

Just skip by pressing Start+R button (whichever key you assign them to).

may be change the video settings can help you, try different settings~Tongue
My emulator performance seems to degrade the longer I play. I can encounter serious lag or freeze in battle animation which are previously perfectly fine and this I noticed happen the longer I play. Rebooting the emulator seems to work but at later stage of the game this could prove to be troublesome as battles are longer. Any advice?