This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
(04-24-2012, 07:13 PM)ForteSlurXX Wrote:
(04-24-2012, 04:28 PM)frcerda Wrote: Hi... the problem i have is that the game dont play ANY of the sounds, nor the music, neither the voices... im using the soundforge 10 with mono atrac v.1.9.8 and i have the rev 2539 of the emu....

my pc is AMD Phenom II x4 B50 3.20 ghz, 2gb RAM , Geforce 9500 1gb ram... windows 7 64bits (emu ran on 32 bits)

its odd because i didn't have this kind of problems with hakaiken... but with saiseihen.... x_x

EDIT: I can hear Sound Effects, but not the music... even in hakaiken (with that revision) in older emulator revisions i can hear the music of hakaihen (like 2139)

For the music you must have Sonicstage, and have "Sonicstage enabled" somewhere in the media tab. And also for the voices, get Mono Atrac 1.9.24, a big update, and voices play well on that than 1.9.8.

Yeah... but it says "requires media engine" and i did what you just said and still no music (sound effects and voices work)
(04-25-2012, 11:30 AM)frcerda Wrote:
(04-24-2012, 04:28 PM)frcerda Wrote: Hi... the problem i have is that the game dont play ANY of the sounds, nor the music, neither the voices... im using the soundforge 10 with mono atrac v.1.9.8 and i have the rev 2539 of the emu....

my pc is AMD Phenom II x4 B50 3.20 ghz, 2gb RAM , Geforce 9500 1gb ram... windows 7 64bits (emu ran on 32 bits)

its odd because i didn't have this kind of problems with hakaiken... but with saiseihen.... x_x

EDIT: I can hear Sound Effects, but not the music... even in hakaiken (with that revision) in older emulator revisions i can hear the music of hakaihen (like 2139)

For the music you must have Sonicstage, and have "Sonicstage enabled" somewhere in the media tab. And also for the voices, get Mono Atrac 1.9.24, a big update, and voices play well on that than 1.9.8.

Yeah... but it says "requires media engine" and i did what you just said and still no music (sound effects and voices work)

Enable in Media Tab:

Use Media Engine
Decode Audio files with Sonicstage
(04-25-2012, 07:43 PM)ForteSlurXX Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 11:30 AM)frcerda Wrote:

Enable in Media Tab:

Use Media Engine
Decode Audio files with Sonicstage

Thanks, but i mede it work copying some of the lib files of previous vertions of the emu... (not replacing, just copying some)

Btw... I've read some ways to reduce the delay when the emu decodes de voice (i''ve already reduce de ms delay to 10 in mono ATRAC), but i did'd understand how o.o
(04-22-2012, 05:55 PM)ForteSlurXX Wrote: Must you need an older revision like r2319 to make the voices play in animation? I have Mono and SoundForge 10.0 Pro(Not Trial), and the voices still don't play sometimes, or mainly almost all the time. Barely few characters would their voice play.

I used Vegrunks option by lowering the MS, but it still doesn't solve the problem.

Edit: Nvm, used the newest version of Mono Atrac 1.9.24-something, and the voices all work. Although it does sometimes have that "Runtime Error 52", in which im kind of confused about, but i can get past it easily.

Could you post your bypass for the runtime error 52 problem? I can not get past it at all and I am having significant playback problems with previous versions.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. For anybody else interested do the following. Delete the configuration file for the playback assistant tool then turn it on and configure all settings EXCEPT FOR THE SOUND FILE DIRECTORY. At that point close the probram and open the configuration file to manually input the directory for your game's sound files. After that is done to launch tool for playback without an error start it up by double-clicking the virtual desktop shortcut instead of the tool itself. Everything should play normally when you run the game. Hope that helps.
I'm having trouble with glitchy animations. I've read through every post in here, and I tried deleting the tmp folder. Afterwards, I let the animations freeze and finish but it eventually causes the program to close itself and the glitches in animation continue. This happen to anyone else?
I seem to be having the issue, too, where I can choose between either really janky and messed-up menus or the mildly annoying black boxes beneath all of the units. I was curious as to whether anyone had any settings/configurations/versions/etc. that seemed to solve both of these issues at the same time? Smile
i have a slight problem too, when saving, i can save my game during gameplay and continue it from there, but when i save the game after a mission, and i load my save data, i can see the srw z2 save logo/details and all but when i load it, i goes back to the menu, anyone knows how to fix this?
Ok, I've tried deleting the PGD folder at least 30 times and letting the game run, but I still get glitchy animations that lead to the game freezing permenately every single time. Anyone can help?
(05-05-2012, 01:17 AM)NekkiBasara Wrote:
(04-22-2012, 05:55 PM)ForteSlurXX Wrote: Must you need an older revision like r2319 to make the voices play in animation? I have Mono and SoundForge 10.0 Pro(Not Trial), and the voices still don't play sometimes, or mainly almost all the time. Barely few characters would their voice play.

I used Vegrunks option by lowering the MS, but it still doesn't solve the problem.

Edit: Nvm, used the newest version of Mono Atrac 1.9.24-something, and the voices all work. Although it does sometimes have that "Runtime Error 52", in which im kind of confused about, but i can get past it easily.

Could you post your bypass for the runtime error 52 problem? I can not get past it at all and I am having significant playback problems with previous versions.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. For anybody else interested do the following. Delete the configuration file for the playback assistant tool then turn it on and configure all settings EXCEPT FOR THE SOUND FILE DIRECTORY. At that point close the probram and open the configuration file to manually input the directory for your game's sound files. After that is done to launch tool for playback without an error start it up by double-clicking the virtual desktop shortcut instead of the tool itself. Everything should play normally when you run the game. Hope that helps.

I'm new to the JPCSP scene, could you explain a bit more of this? Where's the playback assistant tool you were talking about? And it's config file? And by the manually entering the directory for the sound files, do you mean on the game's ISO or on the emulated PSP itself? Or on the computer?
(05-15-2012, 01:52 AM)Spiritus Nox Wrote: I'm new to the JPCSP scene, could you explain a bit more of this? Where's the playback assistant tool you were talking about? And it's config file? And by the manually entering the directory for the sound files, do you mean on the game's ISO or on the emulated PSP itself? Or on the computer?

Certain sound files use mono Atrac3+ format which cannot be decoded by SonicStage. In order to play mono Atrac3+ audio in JPCSP, you have to install Sony SoundForge and the Mono Atrac3+ Autoplay Assistant tool. This tool will automatically play mono Atrac3+ files through SoundForge during JPCSP emulation. You can learn more about it here: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5293