This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
Everytime I choose to load it this happens. Can someone explain?

http://i.imgur.com/RRUma.png

It just stays on the black screen when I press load. Sometimes it automatically pauses itself and I can't click run it. No music, no title screen, no nothing. I tried all sorts of configurations I found here and on Youtube. Downloaded Sonicstage things like that too.

Basically my game won't even play... the emulator can play those cube demos fine, but not srwz2.iso. Could it be the iso I had was bad? It was the only one I could find however. You're supposed to copy the game into umdimages right?

Please help.
So, I'm having some difficulty with the Mono Atrac tool. Basically, as far as I can tell I've selected all the right directories (it launches Sound Forge 10.0 when told, I've selected the Atrac directory where the emulator deposits media files I want decoded), I've got the virtual desktop running properly, I've done the workaround for the Error 52 - and yet still can't hear voices or a lot of non-battle sound effects. Sound Forge is saying it isn't compatable with some of the formats being deposited in my atrac folder - sfk, some oma, and at3. Is there a patch or an update I need?
Can anyone upload a fixed ExternalDecoder.class for ver 2158 pls,i really need it !
thanks
At the very beginning of the game when Crowe is talking the bald guy the entire game freezes when the screen shakes. I presume that shaking is supposed to play some explosion or earthquake like sound effect, but it doesn't. Any help? Also music and sound plays on the title screen, during Crowe and the bald guy's talk and during the CGI op, but when that happens it freezes. It freezes on both amd64 and x86.
At the very beginning of the game when Crowe is talking the bald guy the entire game freezes when the screen shakes. I presume that shaking is supposed to play some explosion or earthquake like sound effect, but it doesn't. Any help? Also music and sound plays on the title screen, during Crowe and the bald guy's talk and during the CGI op, but when that happens it freezes. It freezes on both amd64 and x86.
(05-30-2012, 05:46 PM)coflint Wrote: Everytime I choose to load it this happens. Can someone explain?

http://i.imgur.com/RRUma.png

It just stays on the black screen when I press load. Sometimes it automatically pauses itself and I can't click run it. No music, no title screen, no nothing. I tried all sorts of configurations I found here and on Youtube. Downloaded Sonicstage things like that too.

Basically my game won't even play... the emulator can play those cube demos fine, but not srwz2.iso. Could it be the iso I had was bad? It was the only one I could find however. You're supposed to copy the game into umdimages right?

Please help.

mine the same!
i use jpcsp-2574-windows-amd64 and configuration same as on the screenshot on 1st post, but still nothing happened

help me to, please
(06-21-2012, 09:00 PM)coflint Wrote: At the very beginning of the game when Crowe is talking the bald guy the entire game freezes when the screen shakes. I presume that shaking is supposed to play some explosion or earthquake like sound effect, but it doesn't. Any help? Also music and sound plays on the title screen, during Crowe and the bald guy's talk and during the CGI op, but when that happens it freezes. It freezes on both amd64 and x86.
IIRC you can pass through that part by skipping the scene (I forgot the default combination but it's R+Square (or triangle, can't remember))
R+Start skips R+Square or Circle speeds through text.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
i have EVERYTHING working except the voices Sad im pretty sure i did everything correctly. i followed these awesome steps that BronBron06 gave, but still NO VOICES! what can i be doing wrong?

1.) Download latest Java 7
2.) Download Jpcsp release 2539 (config dont check anything on video, media tab- check 1st 3 settings, crpyto tab- check 1st setting)
3.) Place game file (iso) at umdimages
4.) Download and Install that SonicStage
5.) Download and Install Sound Forge AS 10 (go figure out that yourself, I know u can manage it Wink )
6.) Download Mono Atrac 1.9.24 - Settings are, 1st white window, find Atrac folder inside Jpcsp release 2539 (you must load the game 1st play some ingame music then exit for the folder to appear), then sound forge path at the bottom , then press start at the left side of Mono Atrac 1.9.24 while the emulator is open before pressing Run button
anybody??
I don't have this game, so I can't check, post a log on the info setting perhaps something else is not decoding properly