This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
@Dwish

I just passed by here, sorry for the long waited reply

Download the latest version of Atrac 1.9.29 so we can be on the same page, since I'm using that now

[Image: atrac.png]

Follow this setting and I believe, you're good to go and be hearing them voice act
(07-29-2012, 02:36 PM)BronBron06 Wrote: @Dwish

I just passed by here, sorry for the long waited reply

Download the latest version of Atrac 1.9.29 so we can be on the same page, since I'm using that now

[Image: atrac.png]

Follow this setting and I believe, you're good to go and be hearing them voice act

f'in awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Big GrinDDDD thanks so much man!! so happy/pumped right now. it worked obviously, you should really put the 7 instructions you gave plus what you showed me right now in the front of a page or something cuz its a big help instead of having to scroll thru pages and pages. thanks to everybody else as well!! these games are so great Smile
(07-16-2012, 07:55 AM)gespenst Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 09:00 PM)coflint Wrote: At the very beginning of the game when Crowe is talking the bald guy the entire game freezes when the screen shakes. I presume that shaking is supposed to play some explosion or earthquake like sound effect, but it doesn't. Any help? Also music and sound plays on the title screen, during Crowe and the bald guy's talk and during the CGI op, but when that happens it freezes. It freezes on both amd64 and x86.
At the very beginning of the game when Crowe is talking the bald guy the entire game freezes when the screen shakes. I presume that shaking is supposed to play some explosion or earthquake like sound effect, but it doesn't. Any help? Also music and sound plays on the title screen, during Crowe and the bald guy's talk and during the CGI op, but when that happens it freezes. It freezes on both amd64 and x86.
IIRC you can pass through that part by skipping the scene (I forgot the default combination but it's R+Square (or triangle, can't remember))

Wow thanks. I'm on the first mission now and everything's fine, but now I don't have any music. I have the sound effects, but no music. I also have "blacklines" that occasionally skip appear in the game too. Anyone know how to fix this?
playing sasai-hen with everything working except for the music and movie audios. still figuring out what to do to get the music working, voices and sound effects working for me.
Try Opening Sonic Stage

Might be a problem there, it does that after some time for some unknown reason (well for me anyways, quite annoying actually)
thanks sonicstage was trolling me again lol, i forgot i had this problem before.. well anyway anyone know what causes save files to go corrupt? i havent done any hacks or cheats, just started the game and it keeps saying my save file is corrupt.
Why not use another jpcsp build if ur having problems with the current one
I just started using JPCSP recently to play some PSP games, first game I wanted to start playing was Hakaihen after finishing Z for PS2.
So far, I've managed to follow this forum for all the issues concerning with playing this game, and I've got sound, voices, music, but my only concern now is the FPS during menus and intermissions being a god awful single digit (2-4). It's not really a terrible problem, just annoying. I've read through all the forum posts, but I may have missed something, but can anyone fill me in if there's a solution to fixing the FPS during menus and intermission. If not, no problem.
G3N50UL,
I'm getting 15-16 FPS with 64bit JPCSP r2882 and like ~2 less with 32bit version on intermission screen. Some menu tabs give me 25-30, and some 20+ FPS(not critical really, seems fine), 60 FPS on map and 30(which is fullspeed here) in battle.
You can deactivate "Only GE graphics (not recommended for homebrew)", you'll get some FPS boost everywhere, but in the same time some glitches will appear.
I also use JPCSP Launcher, and with any activated GarbageCollector(I use Parallel) I'm getting 20FPS minimum in all menus except intermission screen instead of 15.
i7 3770K @ 4.5 here.

Code:
Legend
[ ] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[#] = Optional, use at own risk (usually a speedup, can cause crash / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)
-When changing options do it before you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.
-These settings are only to be used as a basic template, I encourage you to find your own settings.

|Video|
[ ] Disable VBO (automatically disabled if not supported)
[X] Only GE graphics (not recommended for homebrew)
[ ] Use vertex cache
[X] Use shaders (experimental)
[ ] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[ ] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[x] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders, recommended for AMD/ATI)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the 'Stencil Test' (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the 'Color Mask' (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Disable optimized Vertexlnfo reading (may improve compatibility)
[ ] Use Software Rendering (very experimental, not yet complete, slow)
Hey everyone i'm having a problem. I just downloaded SRWZ2 SH today and tried to start decrypting it for Jpcsp. However whats frustrating is that every time after the first little warning screen that appears before the Bandai logo shows, right after that warning sign, then its pure white, and i don't see the banda sign for a few weeks before i get a log error. I ticked the option in Crypto to dump the original PGD files into the TMP folder, and when i do that, its the warning logo screen, and then the screen goes white again, and then i hear the music that triumphs before the CG music, and then it tells me that the Java SE Binary failed. I uninstalled the old java and the new one, installed a newer version of java, restarted and tried again, and nothing.

I don't know if i got a fucked up rom, the latest jpcsp update that i am using has an error, or its Java itself having problems, but yet i uninstalled Java like twice.
Maybe the rom has anti-piracy, idk.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)