This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
Sorry but piracy is not allowed
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Has anyone ever have this problem? It seems to do this every time i use Mono Atrac and play at least maybe 5-10 animations with the voices working at best. It just starts to show white boxes all over the place, and it will soon crash unless i change something in the video configuration, or its trying to decrypt a new sound. It's getting kind of annoying. Before using Mono Atrac again, it only did this unless i played for a while. Now using Mono Atrac, it happens fairly quick. Maybe 5-10 minutes of gameplay. It is mainly the animation thats causing this. Dont know if i must tick something in the video section or what.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

r2929
Tested for like 10 minutes, everything were just fine, nothing critical happened. I can only wonder what causes such a glitch for you.

[Image: 2486220.png]
Here's another image plus the log error when it crashes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 163.98 KB / Downloads: 74)
bumping to see if anyone can resolve this by any chance.
you are running out of memory. try to up the -xmx size in the .bat file.
Haven't seen your message before. But yeah, just what hyakki said.
You're obviously running out of memory, java says so, and it also makes sense if we look on your CPU/RAM statistic.
It explains why I never had it also. And if -xmx size will not help, I'm not sure what to add here. What is your PC specifications anyway ?
How exactly do you increase the -xmx size. Also, with the newest revision, i decided to check out to clear textures and shaders. I don't know if that was the problem, but now when i start the game, it already has those major glitches just like what i showed before.

EDIT: Ok i found out how to increase -XmX size, and of course, Jpcsp is giving off the same problems.

PC:
AMD Sempron™ Dual Core Processor 2200 2.00 Ghz
RAM: 2.00 GB(1.87 GB usable)
System-32bit Operating System

I know these specs will not make Jpcsp run faster, but i dont care. I've beaten games through this moderate pc, and this glitched up white-boxes problem is the only thing blocking me from playing, which i've ignored at times since it only happened if i played for a while, but now it just starts appearing as soon as the title logo screens appear.
(12-26-2012, 07:17 PM)LucnyDauphin Wrote: which i've ignored at times since it only happened if i played for a while, but now it just starts appearing as soon as the title logo screens appear.

This part is what makes me wonder. As you're saying, time borders became shorter overtime, which for me, automatically cuts off the possibility that it has something to do with JPCSP itself.
Not that I can reproduce it, but I believe it is a hardware problems. Have you ever checked temperatures of your CPU/GPU/Motherboard ?
Do you have any problems with other JPCSP games, or maybe games outside of JPCSP ?
Only emulators i have are NoGba and Pcsx2, and those are fine enough. Jpcsp has always had this problem for me, but now it appears to be worse. I'm not that much into tech to finding out the temperature on my motherboard and such. I'm sorry if its coming out a hard situation. Is there anything else you might suggest that could help this problem? I could find a program to test my temperature if thats what you want.