This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
(12-26-2012, 10:12 PM)LucnyDauphin Wrote: Only emulators i have are NoGba and Pcsx2, and those are fine enough. Jpcsp has always had this problem for me, but now it appears to be worse. I'm not that much into tech to finding out the temperature on my motherboard and such. I'm sorry if its coming out a hard situation. Is there anything else you might suggest that could help this problem? I could find a program to test my temperature if thats what you want.

As for temperature, you can use HwMonitor, just google it if you want.
On the second thought, I'm not sure if it will help us much. No problems with games except JPCSP.. I really don't know what to think.
Let's hope and see if someone else got thoughts about that. Angel
[Image: 2486220.png]
Can I ask something?
Why when I want to play it the BG music won't come out even I already use latest mono ATRAC3PLUS Autoplay assistant tool (usually on last page) + Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0..

Then I'm searching and found that the 64-bit version has some issue in the media that convert the music..
So, I'm using the 32-bit version but the issue still same..

Is it the problem was caused by the 64-bit version OS not the 64-bit version of the JPCSP?
I'm using windows 7 64-bit version when try the 64-bit and 32-bit version of the JPCSP..

If that the real problem is the 64-bit OS version, is there any solution to play it?

I really" wanna play this game.. T___T
(03-20-2013, 02:11 PM)vantenkeist Wrote: Can I ask something?
Why when I want to play it the BG music won't come out even I already use latest mono ATRAC3PLUS Autoplay assistant tool (usually on last page) + Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0..

Then I'm searching and found that the 64-bit version has some issue in the media that convert the music..

Is it the problem was caused by the 64-bit version OS not the 64-bit version of the JPCSP?
I'm using windows 7 64-bit version when try the 64-bit and 32-bit version of the JPCSP..

If that the real problem is the 64-bit OS version, is there any solution to play it?

Just remember

Music Related Problems - SonicStage
Voices and Sound Effects - Sound Force mono atrac

Just open ur SonicStage program, it will just self repair and sheet
(03-21-2013, 02:23 PM)BronBron06 Wrote:
(03-20-2013, 02:11 PM)vantenkeist Wrote: Can I ask something?

Just remember

Music Related Problems - SonicStage
Voices and Sound Effects - Sound Force mono atrac

Just open ur SonicStage program, it will just self repair and sheet

Wow!! I miss that one..

Thanks a lot!! Now I can play it..
Something weird has popped in the JPCSP revisions post 2984. For some reason for just about any build after that one there is immense graphics slowdown in game menus and battle animations. I have tried turning every graphics option on and off in sequence but to no effect. This is frustrating since the latest builds are implementing better atrac solutions.

I have attached a dxdiag file of my system, so if anybody can see a problem with it and the newer JPCSP builds please let me know.

EDIT: You can add black screen but sound during pre-rendered video files(The opening cinematic) that can be skipped safely by pressing start and incorrect voices playing at random during battle animations. The latter appears to just be growing pains with the new atrac3 decoding options, but the video thing is new and just as frustrating as the frame rate drops. Both problems were literally never present until sometime after r2984. I would stick with that one but the external atrac3 software constantly misses voices, even ones that played correctly earlier. Please help, I really want to play this and Saisei-Hen.

EDIT 2: Scratch off the low framerate. For some reason disabling 'optimized vertexinfo reading' fixed me back to a smooth 30FPS with no discernible slow down. Now I just have the black screen during video files and random voices problems. I would bet real money that the voice problem will be fixed soon, but I would appreciate some help with the videos. That is making the new SD Gundam G Generation to be unplayable...

Attached Files
.txt   DxDiag.txt (Size: 33.33 KB / Downloads: 76)
hello everyone iam new here iam a big fun of srw in general I have a problem were when I on battle animations it my fps gets to 10-20 when I regularly I have 35-60 fps most of the time Iam using the lastest jpcsp from the link that I found in this forum any help would be appreciated ^_^

Edit:Make it 5-15 fps during battle animations Iam using the 3110 jpcsp version btw this is the only problem I have now already have bgm and voices working iam using 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate
Processor: AMD FX™-8150 8 core
RAM: 8 Gb
Thx in advance for helpful tips ^_^
(03-31-2013, 05:01 AM)NekkiBasara Wrote: Something weird has popped in the JPCSP revisions post 2984. For some reason for just about any build after that one there is immense graphics slowdown in game menus and battle animations. I have tried turning every graphics option on and off in sequence but to no effect. This is frustrating since the latest builds are implementing better atrac solutions.

I also have the menu slowdown problem with menus only: battle animations work just fine for me though. I go from 60 fps on battle animations to 2-30 fps when in menus.

Also, did you have problems with pre-2984 builds? I'm tempted to downgrade and see if I get a better experience with older builds.

My computer specs are as follows:
Intel® Core™ i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHz 2.50 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 620M (w/ Intel® HD Graphics 4000)
8 GB RAM (forgot which type)
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
Hello everyone,

I have a small problem with SRWZ Hakai.

The game runs fine but there are black lines vertically across the game. I have tried everything in the "Video" tab of configuration. Only the Software Rendering help removing the vertical black lines but makes many texts unreadable.

I see that the OP screenshots don't have these problem but i cannot find the correct settings. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Also I'm using r3224. Windows 7 with corei5-2500K and HD 6870.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

~Bump~ It's been a year, unless I get latest post date wrong. Is this game compatibility/troubleshooting been abandon? As I see it, there's still no fix for this game. 99% of the headache is frame-rate and video rendering, I think. Anyway, if anyone seen another post concerning this game plus a fix, please post a reply and let me/others know.

P.S.: Old version used to works flawlessly with given solution/settings, not anymore with new ones.