This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II - ULJM-05850
(04-17-2011, 05:18 PM)Raziel1845 Wrote: Not sure what your rig is, but my i3-540 @4.2ghz with a Geforce 8800gts stock runs it well enough. The only thing bad when it comes to performance (besides out of memory errors) is when it first loads the sound effects dynamically during gameplay; it stutters hard then. But as soon as they are in memory it runs decently. Probably won't be too useful for actually playing the game against the cpu or people though, but using it for training mode while waiting for the bbcs2 patch to hit consoles works ok for me. Your mileage may vary.

mine is

amd X2 6000+ 3ghz
8800GT 512
3gb ram
win 7 ultimate

using build 2088,enabled saving ge to texture option and shaders.
still no luck for decent speed.stutter as hell.

well your proc is btter than mine,probably the main reason for the different mileage though Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLAZBLUE Continuum Shift II [ULJM-05850] - Encrypted - by alongaliff92 - 04-18-2011, 09:46 AM