This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULES1048 (Spanish Version)
Hi to all, well this is my little contribution to the great emu JPCSP.
Down to business, I have Final Fantasy VII: CRISIS CORE ULES1048 and it is working perfectly in the JPCSP Rev.2166 with this option enable:

Video
[X] Vertex Cache.
[X] Enable VAO.
[X] Enable saving GE Screen.

Display
Anti-aliasing: 8X
resolution: native

Media
[X]use media engine.
[X]Decode audio with SonicStage
[X]use non-native fonts.

Compiler
[X] Use compiler Dynarec
[X] Method: 100

These are my PC specs:
ATI HD5770 1GB
Core I7 930 2.80Ghz.
4 GB Corsair Dominator

I am getting most parts of the game 30-60fps and of course I still getting those 1 fps in some parts, but the game goes very well and is great without almost any glitches.

I will tell you more when I finished the game I am trying to get 100% of the game so I will do all missions, all bosses, and everything Smile.

This game is with spanish subtitles just in case someone wants to know.
Wink

The pics are attached, well that is all for the moment I hope that was helpfull to anyone with that version, ok bye for now.

And Thanks to all Devs

PS: Testing Final Fantasy I and II for the moment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We have a topic on this already. Its actually on the front playable page. You couldn't have missed it if you tried. What was the point of this? Also Anti 8X doesn't do anything atm. You don't need enable vao if you have don't have shaders on. And since your using a Ati card I and you don't have disable UBO you need to know about that if you use shaders because thats the only way to get them to work we out that error.
One more time!
Hi Beanclr, first this is another Version of the Crisis Core it is the ULES1048 Euro Version Spanish subs so I think the one that miss is you.
And second the options that I have activated are the ones that I use and it is working perfectly with those options activated, because I try almost every combination and those ones are the ones that works for me that is all.
The point of this post is just to add another version of crisis core, for all kind of users that is all, sorry if that troubled you.

See ya and Good luck to everyone.
But wouldn't posting this in Spanish make more sense? We know that other versions of it works. Like with most games if one version works no matter what language the other works too. Posting this in Spanish would have help a lot more for people that can't understand in English.
One more time!
Hi beanclr, the thing is that this site is in english so I respect the language of the site and devs and besides, if it is needed I have no problem in translating. Smile
Not every version of crisis core is the same, because sometimes Euro Versions has something different or maybe a bug I dont know that just yet I will when I finished 100% of the game in the JPCSP.
Smile
(06-12-2011, 01:20 AM)Chronolavos Wrote: Hi to all, well this is my little contribution to the great emu JPCSP.
Down to business, I have Final Fantasy VII: CRISIS CORE ULES1048 and it is working perfectly in the JPCSP Rev.2166 with this option enable:

Video
[X] Vertex Cache.
[X] Enable VAO.
[X] Enable saving GE Screen.

Display
Anti-aliasing: 8X
resolution: native

Media
[X]use media engine.
[X]Decode audio with SonicStage
[X]use non-native fonts.

Compiler
[X] Use compiler Dynarec
[X] Method: 100

These are my PC specs:
ATI HD5770 1GB
Core I7 930 2.80Ghz.
4 GB Corsair Dominator

I am getting most parts of the game 30-60fps and of course I still getting those 1 fps in some parts, but the game goes very well and is great without almost any glitches.

I will tell you more when I finished the game I am trying to get 100% of the game so I will do all missions, all bosses, and everything Smile.

This game is with spanish subtitles just in case someone wants to know.
Wink

The pics are attached, well that is all for the moment I hope that was helpfull to anyone with that version, ok bye for now.

And Thanks to all Devs

PS: Testing Final Fantasy I and II for the moment.

with this proccesor no wonder why is working perfectly xD
lol XD, thanks. see ya later to all.
Hi chronolavos.
I want to know, if you've tried ff4 complete collection.
I suppose my EUR iso doesn't work same as US iso and i can't see text ingame.
I'm a french user of JPCSP.
About FF4 complete collection
i try beanclr suggest about UBO (i've an ATI) and now i've french TEXT and game is running fast for moment.

i check 2.4.6.8.10.11

but i can't rezise
Ok I will check it out but in about a week or so because I am working with deadlines very close.
See ya.