This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bsnes v079.04 Released
SNES 
Snes Emulator

http://byuu.org/

Changes :
Quote:Back from vacation. We were successful in emulating the Cx4 using LLE during my vacation. We finished on June 15th. And now that I'm back, I've rewritten the code and merged it into bsnes official. With that, the very last HLE emulation code in bsnes has now been purged.

I still have some more plans for bsnes v080, so I'm not going to bump the version number just yet. Plus I would like it if we could thoroughly test the new Cx4 LLE support to ensure it is bug-free. To that aim, if you have some time and would like to help test: please download bsnes v079.04 and cx4.bin. Place cx4.bin in the same folder as "Mega Man X 2 (U).sfc" and "Mega Man X 3 (U).sfc", and then do your best to play through the entire games with no cheat codes, and uncover all of the secrets that you can.

If you find any bugs, or if the console window prints "invalid opcode" at any time, please send me a note on my forums. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help test this.

Well then, moving on ... all that's left is the ST-0018. Dr. Decapitator is currently busy with the N64 CIC, but after that we should hopefully make some progress in dumping its internal ROMs.
[Image: 1913820.png]