This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queen's Gate Spiral Chaos - ULJS00377
(07-29-2011, 10:21 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: Jpcsp r2239
Use Media Engine + Decode Audio SonicStage + use non-native fonts
you can Enable/Disable saving GE screen to Textures (for I Enable this)

as usual like Queen's Blade character between visible & not visible on event/battle.
no sound/music at opening & in game when i try it.
somebody can test it if there's sound/music.

i don't know the cause, is it from install Sound Forge & use mono_ATRAC3PLUS or Jpcsp itself.
anyone have this problem?

note:when i try Macross Triangle Frontier same don't have music/sound at opening. before has sound & music.
Code:
150677 MainThread INFO hle Stereo AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder
150677 MainThread INFO hle AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder.

reinstall sonicstage should fix it.Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Queen's Gate Spiral Chaos - ULJS00377 - by l2sp - 07-29-2011, 02:15 PM