This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - ULJM05775
Hi everyone!

Sooo, It's been a while since I last posted here anything. And I still feel quite alone...xD
Tried the last rev, 2643, x64, with my new upgraded system. (doubled RAM, upgraded a lot the graphic card, new cooler for CPU)

Results : It works way better. Smooth as hell. But regarding the last scenes, the game still crashes at the same points. As for the final mix content, I have beaten all the secret new bosses, arena games, and received all stickers, keyblades, etc... So, it is okay. I have also been able to complete the secret episode, with no problem at all, the last cinematic played. this was with a downloaded savegame, like before.

The only problem still lies in the "Where the Heart Goes" and the "Blank Points" cutscenes. God, I wish we could make it playable, because right now, the game is perfect, if not for these two damn cutscenes...

I'll post the new log that appears when trying to play the cutscenes... Somehow, i think it's quite different from before... gid, if you're out there, I'm available for any kind of test.

Thank you for your time!

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 6.68 KB / Downloads: 90)
[Image: 190940tumblrlwils7EO2h1qcsioio1r1500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix-JP-ULJM05775[Encrypted] - by hyperblast - 07-25-2012, 05:50 PM