This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon's Lair - NPUH10105
Playable in r2621

--old status--
r2617
works until you try to start a new game

this seemed interesting in the log.
Memory Stick Full Space = no data found!
Checking sceUtilitySavedataInitStart failed - 0xffffffff (infinity loops)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-17-2012, 07:24 AM)hyakki Wrote: r2617
works until you try to start a new game

this seemed interesting in the log.
Memory Stick Full Space = no data found!
Checking sceUtilitySavedataInitStart failed - 0xffffffff (infinity loops)
Indeed, this is interesting Smile. The message about sceUtilitySavedataInitStart is probably coming due to my change in r2616. Could you provide a log at DEBUG level (actually, I just need the compiler messages at DEBUG level)? The call to sceUtilitySavedataInitStart is not visible in the profiler output.

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
ok I checked compiler and sceutility in custom log, let me know if you need anything else.
in the mean-time ill try to revert to r2614 to see what happens.

Edit: seems to work ok in 2614, gets past that loop, so must of been that change in r2616 that broke it,
save/load seems to also works as-well as the rest of the game Smile

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 300.4 KB / Downloads: 89)
Code:
sceUtilitySavedataInitStart already started status=4
Should work better in r2618... Thanks Smile
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Runs good now, thanks for fixing Smile

Moved to playable.