This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SD Gundam G Generation Over World - NPJH50681
anyone know how to fix the BGM from stopping? the BGM of 00 character always stop somehow.
The BGM problem(s) seems to be the result of incorrect handling of BGM database?
Since it's not just some BGM fails to loop-play,
but others are found to be messed up sometimes(bushido<-TurnA, A-LAWS<-W)
the possible cause reported by Post#98 highly fits the current phenomenon.

Hope this can be fixed soon, since it looks like it's the last bug in this game's emulation(?).
i'm wondering what's that 'install data' for? it always mentioned it require 1170MB and i don't have enough space to do so......what should i do?
(02-13-2013, 03:37 PM)shadowDragonborn Wrote: The BGM problem(s) seems to be the result of incorrect handling of BGM database?
Since it's not just some BGM fails to loop-play,
but others are found to be messed up sometimes(bushido<-TurnA, A-LAWS<-W)
the possible cause reported by Post#98 highly fits the current phenomenon.

Hope this can be fixed soon, since it looks like it's the last bug in this game's emulation(?).
Loop play should be fixed for now AFAIK (svn2989).
hello i'm new here...i wanna ask something about this game..i play it in the new version of jpcsp,hmm i think that's the r3040:3070 version..i can play it well,and there are the bgm,sound and voice but when i play it and wanna see the battle animation,in the battle animation of warship it shows the animation but in the mobile suit it shows nothing but just the color changing..i dont know why..can someone help me??
edit:my laptop processor is dual core 2.0GHz,
ram 2 gb
intel hd graphic
can anybody help me??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 7.89 KB / Downloads: 58)
I'm not sure is that something to do with the emulator or not.....looks like the emulator still not able to accept all cheat code properly. The only code workable which is 'robot lv99'..
Game plays well on 3110, but when in combat cinematics explosions kill fps (only pink explosions, not fire ones), normally it runs at 20-30, but when something big explodes it drops to 5. Is there some emu setting i should turn on/off ?

Also, with no video options checked it looks like shit. If set to "GE to texture" it looks a little better, but some textures are flickering a bit and it micro-freezes every 5 seconds or so. Any solution ?

"- the gameplay runs ate full speed even on HD mode."
What in the world is HD mode ??
anyone have any idea for custom bgm
Hi everybody, need a little help too.

I'm using the 3143 and everything is ok, installed the Sonic Stage 4.3 too.
.Wav types of bgm are saved in tmp/NPJH50681/Atrac, problem is they keep on duplicating.

-Use media engine
-Already ticked "decode audio files w/ Sonic Stage"

Ex. When in menu mode, bgm will get decoded and saved in that folder, after going to save or other modes ( it will decode and save that bgm too ).
But after going back to the menu, it will save another for that same bgm ( menu bgm ). It will result in very high file space consumption with just trying to go in save > menu because of saving same bgms but different filename.

How to fix this btw? I'm a bit new to the psp emulator scenes too, thanks in advance.
Hi everybody wanted to know if anyone else has ran into this problem.

The game runs fine, there is sound and FPS is high and stable. However, when I start a new game and get put into the intro stage where the Qant0 comes in to help the unicorn with the ELS the game gets stuck. I can only play through one turn of moves, the moment I hit end turn so the enemy can make their move, the game locks the camera and I cannot pan it around, all keys aren't responsive. This isn't a full freeze though, as the map's background animations are still running (asteroids flying). I've downloaded a new build of JPCSP and also another version of the game's .ISO, I am still running into the same issue of the game freezing at the same point and in the same manner.

http://imgur.com/jnVSqJt

the game will lock at that point, however the blue arrow animation will still be active (bobbing up and down) and the stars int he background will still be moving