This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SD Gundam G Generation Over World - NPJH50681
To ice-ma
font probrem have been fixed in r2742
You can try again in Rev 2747 or newer
Alright I don't know if this has been solved, but I have just came across this game today. When I play SD Gundam Over World with jpcsp emulator, I only hear sounds during the opening, then no other sounds for the rest of the game. Can someone please guide me to how to get sounds encoded for this game!!!!

Thanks!
post log file in rev 2748 (or newer rev) first (Remember enable the logger before load the game)
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898

(09-28-2012, 10:16 PM)aznboi810 Wrote: Alright I don't know if this has been solved, but I have just came across this game today. When I play SD Gundam Over World with jpcsp emulator, I only hear sounds during the opening, then no other sounds for the rest of the game. Can someone please guide me to how to get sounds encoded for this game!!!!

Thanks!

I don't know what "rev" means, but i am using jpcsp 2736. The game runs smooth and fine, just no sound at all (other than op). And i am unable to go info on the drop down menu, it saids "off".

(09-28-2012, 10:39 PM)sum2012 Wrote: post log file in rev 2748 (or newer rev) first (Remember enable the logger before load the game)
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898

(09-28-2012, 10:16 PM)aznboi810 Wrote: Alright I don't know if this has been solved, but I have just came across this game today. When I play SD Gundam Over World with jpcsp emulator, I only hear sounds during the opening, then no other sounds for the rest of the game. Can someone please guide me to how to get sounds encoded for this game!!!!

Thanks!

newest rev in
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
(09-28-2012, 11:56 PM)aznboi810 Wrote: I don't know what "rev" means, but i am using jpcsp 2736. The game runs smooth and fine, just no sound at all (other than op). And i am unable to go info on the drop down menu, it saids "off".

Can you guys confirm if sound is working with the latest revision (2748)? sceMP3 had a good amount of improvements over the past 2-3 days.
(09-28-2012, 09:07 PM)sum2012 Wrote: To ice-ma
font probrem have been fixed in r2742
You can try again in Rev 2747 or newer

2748 NO BGM
Anybody can post the audio file?
(09-29-2012, 04:08 AM)kaquarii Wrote: Anybody can post the audio file?
Audio or any other type of copyrighted material cannot be posted on this forum.
r2748, still no audio. T_T