This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SD Gundam G Generation Over World - NPJH50681
(10-01-2012, 11:01 PM)Karen Wrote: Report:

- the actually HAVE sound, on the emulator its only buged, when a sound,voice or music will play the emulator makes a sound, its a simple different kind of sound compacted

- this game don't use attrac3(nor even the voices are in this format)

- the emulador can read the sounds, when its attrac3 it actually just stays mute, here it gives a sound, but a buged one, on all versions.(some sort of click)

- all the videos works nicelly

- the gameplay runs ate full speed even on HD mode.

ATI video card here

The only way the bugs will ever be analyzed is if someone posts a proper log on the info setting, I don't have this game so its up to the people who own this game to provide the needed info so the devs can take a look.. Smile
(Note posting a log wont guarantee a fix but could provide insight on the problem.)
To 171758508
No download rom allow here
Here's a log I made for the game.

System:
Vaio VGN-NW130J Laptop
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T6500 @2.10GHz
RAM: 8GB

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 552 KB / Downloads: 88)
Hey guys, just thought I'd add to the conversation, I am hearing those little pops of sound, but I'm also getting constant out of memory errors trying to play the game. I'll try to type the exact message

Exception in thread "GUI" java.lang.outofmemoryerror: unable to create new native thread

at java.lang.thread.start0(native method)
at java.lang.thread.start (unknokwn source
at java.awt.eventqueue.initDispatchthread(Unknown source)
at java.awt.eventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Post the entire log this don't help much.. as Hyakki said Smile , lets help up with this people
same problem here-,- There are problem with the jpcsp, sound bug-,- only pop pop pop=.= feel annoying. is the log helping? well my pc only x32bit-,-
Im not familiar with those encrypted, decoding 0,0 log=,= what is all that , life is simple without this complicating thing...
(10-03-2012, 10:34 AM)fkyknight Wrote: same problem here-,- There are problem with the jpcsp, sound bug-,- only pop pop pop=.= feel annoying. is the log helping? well my pc only x32bit-,-
Im not familiar with those encrypted, decoding 0,0 log=,= what is all that , life is simple without this complicating thing...
Yeah, the more logs we post, the better chances the devs have to figure out the problem.

I have heard that patching the ISO with ME631 fixes the audio problems, but you need a PSP to do that.
Finally got around to loading this up on JPCSP. Problem part seems to start here:

Quote:18602 CRI Server Manager WARN hle.sceAtrac3plus Unimplemented sceAtracLowLevelInitDecoder atID=0x0, unknownAddr=0x09F9C8A0

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 3.49 KB / Downloads: 79)
(10-03-2012, 12:44 PM)korgano Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 10:34 AM)fkyknight Wrote: same problem here-,- There are problem with the jpcsp, sound bug-,- only pop pop pop=.= feel annoying. is the log helping? well my pc only x32bit-,-
Yeah, the more logs we post, the better chances the devs have to figure out the problem.

I have heard that patching the ISO with ME631 fixes the audio problems, but you need a PSP to do that.

ME631 only fix the BGM issue on 5.XX OS

the JPCSP not only the BGM issue,
all sounds become 'pop' sound
guys, how to put the log in use in jpcsp?