This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 - ULES01183
r2612
playable settings:
video: enable saving GE screen to tex...
memory: ignore invalid memory ...
media: use media engine.
The biggest problem we've had was we cannot draw any card in the duel. But now thing has changed with the newest version of Jpcsp. I tested the game with Jpcsp r2612. The game run perfectly. Here's the proof.
Yugioh Tag Force 3 Playable
Moved to playable.
i have this problem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Show us your setting. It seems you didn't tick on "use Vertext Cache".
(07-23-2012, 12:57 AM)dragonwaa Wrote: Show us your setting. It seem you didn't tick on "use Vertext Cache".

Ok thanks ;D
i have error
ava.lang.OutOfMemoryError
xception in thread "GUI" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new nativ
thread
at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Thread.start(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.initDispatchThread(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
hey does anyone know how i get tag force 2 to work because I have the game and I have seen people playing it on Youtube so can someone please help me
hi i am new and I have a problem I have an intel core i3 which has a Intel HD Graphics video and when you load the umd i get this error
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/dibujo2vs.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/dibujodff.png/

please help
I've been having weird problems with this game. I already posted this in another thread with little luck, so I'm just going to repost it here.. Maybe someone might come along at some point.

"I've been trying to play this game for a while now, and it works well for the most part. My only problem is that my game keeps stuttering badly during duels, especially during 3D cut scenes with the characters. I can disable them, but it still pauses often and sometimes stutters so severely that it's difficult to play and looks like it's going to make my laptop explode. Sometimes it freaks out so much it just crashes entirely. Also, occasionally when I try to duel someone, I just receive a pure white screen and I have to restart from my last save point. I've also had an insufficient memory error once, but it's not really a chronic issue. I have no clue why this is happening to me, because i know for a fact my computer is powerful enough to run this smoothly, and I've seen videos on youtube of people playing this with lower specs and they don't have this problem!

I'm currently using the most recent version of 64-bit JPCSP + loader. I have 8GB RAM, quad core i7 processor (w/ hyper threading), 1GB Radeon HD 5870 graphics card, and 64-bit Windows 7. My configuration is standard for this game; Use vertex cache, Save GE screen to textures, Disable optimized VertexInfo, Ignore invalid memory access, Use Media Engine, Use compiler (dynarec). I've also tried messing around with some of the various options that came with hyakki's loader, and tried different recommendations made in that thread without any luck."