This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomb Raider : Legend - ULUS10110
r2834

When Shaders are enabled, the characters show up as black in various places, though sometimes they appear normal depending on the area, they show up when disabling shdaders but are really bright Smile

There is also a strange look to the colors around the characters like blocky pixels this seems to be present in all modes

water effect also has some glitches.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r2834(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 325.52 KB / Downloads: 81)
Here is a video to show the color problem as-well as the shader issue Smile
(usually I fully restart the emulator when I make an option change but in this case I already know its the same result, so I just messed with them while it was running.)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuxsli_...videogames
I found something for the bloom in games, and fixes too The Simpsons.

A video:

00:00 Tomb Raider
01:15 God Eater
03:28 The Simpsons
04:30 Army of Two
06:05 Undead Knights
07:38 Star Wars Lethal Alliance
08:40 Wipeout Pure

I will test more games, alters other games, by now only God War and Parasite Eve only.
Retest r2868
Game looks great now!, Still needs shaders disabled for the character to show up , but even so Stencil to Memory + Save Ge to textures makes game look great overal Smile

(without shaders a bug on the floor by the fireplace also show up, see screenshot), its not a big deal though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r2868(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 177.58 KB / Downloads: 84)